• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

2 is a mortal lock. I'd set the over under at 3X
    Men's basketball
    Women's basketball

Possibly baseball

Are there any others who should be concerned at all? I know we hired a tennis coach just before Saal got here. Kristi has the safest current spot on campus among coaches. I doubt Lamb is getting canned. Track/XC seem to be in good hands.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Basketball under IB is 16-16 in our last 32 games. Unimaginable a few years ago. I am sure Kevin’s cell is ringing non-stop from boosters and also from coaches wanting to apply for our 3 potential head coaching jobs. Kevin is going to earn every dime we are paying and more in the next few months.

Comment

• Go Shockers - Letter from the AD: Wichita State Athletics

Here are today's Big 3 ways to help the Shockers:
        1. Bring your family or a friend to Charles Koch Arena for men's and women's basketball! Wichita State is set to host six men's games and six women's games between this week and New Year's Day! Click here for tickets to be part of the excitement in Koch Arena! Here is the list of promotions for those games:
        November 29 – MBB vs. Missouri: Giving Tuesday – Celebrate Giving Tuesday at Charles Koch Arena by directly supporting our student-athletes through monetary donations to our Shocker Athletic Scholarship Organization.
        November 30 – WBB vs. Denver: Faculty/Staff Appreciation Night – All WSU faculty & staff receive FREE admission to the game.
        December 3 – WBB vs. New Orleans: Camper Reunion – All campers receive FREE admission. Campers can take part in on-court promotions and postgame shootaround on the court.
        December 10 – MBB vs. Longwood: Teddy Bear Toss – Bring a teddy bear to the game to toss onto the court at halftime. All teddy bears will be donated to children in need.
        December 13 – MBB vs. Mississippi Valley State: Aerospace Night – Celebrate Wichita being the Air Capital of the World and join us in recognizing those that work in the aerospace industry on campus and throughout the city.
        December 20 – WBB vs. Wyoming: Holiday Hoops Game – Donate a toy for Toys for Tots and arrive early to make a holiday card for your favorite player and enjoy the designated kids zone on the concourse.
        December 30 – WBB vs. Cincinnati: Frontline Worker Appreciation – Celebrate our frontline workers including Fire, EMS, Police and Healthcare.
        1. Purchase a membership to the Junior Shocker Kids Club for a child during the holiday season. For only $30 each member will receive a T-shirt, lanyard, credential, welcome letter from Wu and special experiences at certain events.
        2. Our student-athletes are active in the NIL space and now have two new pathways to consider. The Lady Shocks Squad by Paladin Strategies is connecting female student-athletes with their fans and supporting communities to increase NIL opportunities and compensation. Player Card is a NIL company with the mission of bringing the Wichita Community, Industry and Athletes together. For more information on all Wichita State NIL opportunities go to GoShockers.com/NIL.

Again, Saal shows just how lacking the previous person in his position was. Communication and outreach are generally seen as good things.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• My math might not be the greatest, but that looks like 3 MBB and 4WBB. Not 6 and 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
            My math might not be the greatest, but that looks like 3 MBB and 4WBB. Not 6 and 6.
            I think it was indicating that while there are six and six games for each team, respectively, there are 3 MBB and 4 WBB theme nights essentially.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I think it was indicating that while there are six and six games for each team, respectively, there are 3 MBB and 4 WBB theme nights essentially.
              Thanks. Like I said, not always sharpest knife in the block.

Comment

• Brilliant idea! Get to it Saal...

Colorado Buffaloes AD shockingly admitted that the school does not have the money right now to actually pay Deion Sanders

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  Brilliant idea! Get to it Saal...
                  Known as…

"Betting on the Come"

Lloyd Christmas likes it a lot!
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Known as…

"Betting on the Come"

Lloyd Christmas likes it a lot!
                    Dude………….
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• They left off the game on dec 22nd. I was thinking about heading south early so I could go to that game. I’m afraid that shocker basketball this year isn’t worth $40 or $75 a ticket. I can go to a Creighton game for $18.50.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                        X