X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

Shocker eSports is a thing already!

https://www.wichita.edu/athletics/Esports/index.php
    I follow them on Twitter…rumor has it one of them is entering the transfer portal and will name a Final 6 tomorrow at noon.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• New Wichita Eagle article out - Five things to know about Wichita State’s firing of athletic director Darron Boatright - https://amp.kansas.com/sports/colleg...261081452.html (I replaced the www at the start with amp). The billboard is part of #3 :)
      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
        This is also from Taylor's article -

For those interested in the full contract, here's a link to it that was in Taylor's article back in February - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v6G...JUrbYMs4d/view
        Here's how that plays out:

So (person that's fired) here's what you need to do. Every Monday you'll need to fax X in compliance here at WSU and list everyone you interviewed with over the last week and a brief description of the job, who you spoke with, name, number, email, address and what the next step is with that individual. We will verify and if it checks out and you haven't been hired, then you will get that check.

(Person that is fired) Well that's BS and I'm not about to do that.

Ok, how about we just give you 1/5 (insert back and forth here) of your contract now and call it good?

Ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
          Hopefully KSN posts a web clip of the segment, as I'm not in Wichita. Let me know how I did, ICT friends.
          Will do. I saw on twitter where you said Bret Buganski interviewed you. He's one who has been talking about the site a lot of twitter given his tweet below and the replies to it showing some screenshots from the site and he'll probably post a video of the interview - https://twitter.com/Bret_Buganski

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm pretty sure he would face litigation as I believe all parties were told they can never speak about that as part of the settlement.
            I doubt Boatright signed anything in his personal capacity, unless that was part of his raise. If it was, then he'll claim he needs the remainder of his contract paid to him to keep his mouth shut.
            The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he would face litigation as I believe all parties were told they can never speak about that as part of the settlement.
              I suspect they were more than told that. I'm sure that signedd NDA's were required all-around.

Comment

Hopefully KSN posts a web clip of the segment, as I'm not in Wichita. Let me know how I did, ICT friends.
                Looks like they have a live stream of their news - https://www.ksn.com/live-video/

Comment

• Lead story on KSN

Comment

• Good story on KWCH but no mention of Save Shocker Sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      Lead story on KSN
                      Onegreatracer did very well.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Hallelujah

Comment

• Wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post

I doubt Boatright signed anything in his personal capacity, unless that was part of his raise. If it was, then he'll claim he needs the remainder of his contract paid to him to keep his mouth shut.
                            The counter to that would be if you violate your NDA you have violated your contract to fulfill your duties and the remainder of your contract is void.

I would expect minimal bridge burning here.

Comment

Just finished the KSN interview. Hope I came off well - still new to this whole publicity thing.
                              Don't ever let the facts get in the way of a good story. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

There are ways. Doesn't even have to say anything, just needs to tell the right people where to look in their FOIA requests. Though I suppose the practice video has been buried with Jimmy Hoffa.

Comment

Working...
                                X