This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Well well well…maybe I should have it copyrighted.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Well well well…maybe I should have it copyrighted.
      i think I like Pohton Bomb better anyway.

Comment

Just wondering how long a wait from sign up for Armchair to acknowledgement by them.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
          Just wondering how long a wait from sign up for Armchair to acknowledgement by them.
          Are you referring to an acknowledgement from signing up for Armchair Army? You should receive an email as soon as you sign up.

Comment

Originally posted by Armchair Strategies View Post

Are you referring to an acknowledgement from signing up for Armchair Army? You should receive an email as soon as you sign up.
            First monthly payment was processed on Tuesday so I was just wonder9ng what was next.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post

First monthly payment was processed on Tuesday so I was just wonder9ng what was next.
              Gotcha! Now that the players are back intown, we will start doing interviews learning more about our athletes. We plan to start our Armchair newsletter in late summer so we get the athletes interviewed. When events happen we will send out emails to give you all the details. Towards the fall, we will look to do events specifically for Armchair Army members and Century Club members.

Comment

Sign up for FAST BREAK BASKETBALL CAMP July 27th & 28th from 9-11:30am at Wichita Sports Forum.

Sign up to learn from 5 of the Wichita State Men's Basketball Team players. Practice your basketball drills and improve your technique while getting to know this year's players at this skills camp
                Attached Files

Comment

Armchair Strategies is excited to announce SHOX, Shockers Helping Others eXcel. A newly formed non-profit entity supporting and empowering Wichita State University student-athletes through their Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL). SHOX will work to unite student-athletes with local charities and other non-profits, to bring awareness to their missions and support volunteer efforts.

Shocker athletes will be compensated for their time, personal appearances and promotions of programs and events in support of the charitable organizations, within a fair market value as outlined by NCAA NIL rules and regulations. SHOX was founded by Tyler Weber and Tymber Lee, former WSU baseball players whose company, Armchair Strategies, is currently working with student-athletes from Wichita State to provide NIL deals. Student-athletes have been unable to benefit from NIL deals until a recent court ruling last year.

“NIL deals are important for Shocker athletes. These deals not only help strengthen the Shocker brand, but also help student-athletes grow their personal brand while contributing to the Wichita community,” said Tyler Weber. “SHOX will support local causes while also helping student-athletes access opportunities and partnerships with issues they are passionate about.” Armchair Strategies will continue to represent Wichita State student-athletes in partnering with local businesses and individuals interested in providing athletes with NIL activities. SHOX received their 501(c)(3) status and is qualified as a tax-exempt organization designated as a public charity under Section 170.

For more information on SHOX or to make a tax-deductible contribution, or if you’re a 501(c)(3) organization looking for financial support or student-athlete contributions, please email tyler@armchairstrategies.com or tymber@armchairstrategies.com.

Shox - Armchair Strategies

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

If something like this was possible I would do it without a doubt. Awesome and innovative idea
                      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
                        https://x.com/on3nil/status/17157330...foq_eXSDIl75SQ

If something like this was possible I would do it without a doubt. Awesome and innovative idea
                        Ok but can we talk about that program name? Crimson Cream? That sounds like an STD.
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

Ok but can we talk about that program name? Crimson Cream? That sounds like an STD.
                          It is an STD created from inbreeding. Best suited name/colors for OU.

Comment

That is a great idea!!

Comment

So ours could be Cream of Wheat?
                              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Max Gluten
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Working...
                                X