2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Loved the crowd. While nothing compares to a sold out crowd rocking in unison...give me 5,000 fully engaged fans over 10,000 fans half full of corporate tickets any day.

Well done to those that were at the game.
    That’s what made Florida State game so special. You didn’t automatically get tickets to that game just because your company had season tickets. You actually had to make the effort to go get those tickets. Therefore, everybody in that crowd wanted to be there.
    78-65

Comment

• I am sorry I had to miss it. Listened on KGSO and it was fantastic. The crowd sounded amazing and the announcers got so excited. I loved it. Another amazing moment in CKA!
      Go Shocks!

Comment

• Do we get to hang a final 4 banner up? lol
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Originally posted by newshock1234 View Post
          Do we get to hang a final 4 banner up? lol
          I do hope if we win the whole thing we hang an AfterShocks banner. These guys deserve it.
          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

I do hope if we win the whole thing we hang an AfterShocks banner. These guys deserve it.
            I wouldnt hate it
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• Aftershocks are now 8-1 in Koch Arena

Comment

• it would be amazing to win it all after Whacky Shaq bailed. It was an incredible game tonight!
                Phi Alpha

Comment

• Most entertaining ball we'll see this year

Comment

• Tonight was the best time I've had in Koch for quite a while. The gutter cats had talented players on both ends and played good team ball. Impressive display of grit and sheer determination by the After Shocks though to overcome the challenge. Shooting 66% from deep certainly doesn't hurt either.

Someone mentioned Kelly as the best player and I can definitely see why. He has bulked up quite a bit and plays his role to perfection. He led the team with 6 dimes.

Kudos to the guy who heckled the booster with the funny hat on the gutter cats bench all game. Good stuff.

Props to the marketing team for offering 10$ tickets. Not saying the entertainment isn't worth 20 or more but everyone has a price they feel comfortable with and 10$ tickets finally got me out to Koch.

Did anyone see a mention of the final attendance? I'm guessing around 5500?
                    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
                      Did anyone see a mention of the final attendance? I'm guessing around 5500?

78-65

Comment

• The other guys have so far had problems dealing with the Shocks length. That probably won't change. They look they're on a mission.

Willis did a good Bernard King imitation last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
                          The other guys have so far had problems dealing with the Shocks length. That probably won't change. They look they're on a mission.

Willis did a good Bernard King imitation last night.
                          Showing my age but i LOVED BERNARD KING!!!

Kelly remains my favorite Shocker ever… ultimate glue guy

Comment

• I seldom watch Sports Center any more, does anyone know if ESPN is covering this tournament at all in highlights or scores?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              Aftershocks are now 8-1 in Koch Arena
                              Guessing that the Shockers on the team have not lost many games in The Roundhouse.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Loved the crowd. While nothing compares to a sold out crowd rocking in unison...give me 5,000 fully engaged fans over 10,000 fans half full of corporate tickets any day.

Well done to those that were at the game.
                                Maybe they need to close the private club a little earlier to let the corporate crowd mingle with the fans of WSU. Never a good look when half of the crowd is still in the club talking about their hard day over a couple of drinks. An engaged crowd is a very good description of last night. Thanks to all that made it so. Go Shocks

Comment

Working...
                                X