No announcement yet.

2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Game Time B****es! We don't play for no participation trophies around here! We're going for the gold!

Holla' if ya hear me!

Whoo.jpg

Comment

• Off to a good start!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Bleed Green going to live or die by the three.

Comment

• Anybody else having to watch the Spanish broadcast on ESPN+ because ESPN sucks? Wow these refs are rewarding some nonsense to Bleed Green. That sucks too.

Comment

• This is a man's game. Defensive intensity we used to see in the better days of the Valley.

Fun stuff
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• They are a much better shooting team than us... At least this game

Comment

• Settling for way too many outside shots

Comment

• McDuffie passing up a wide open Frankamp for a double-pumped 3-point shot.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Keeping McDuffie and Hannah in all quarter was a mistake. McGee was unbelievable defensively and running the offense without the usual bad shot selection. Bizarre decision when you are getting outplayed all quarter.

Comment

• Seems like Mean Green have more bucket guys. Our guys have been wildly inconsistent shooting-wise.

Comment

• CF needs to start hunting his shot and take over.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Seems like Mean Green have more bucket guys. Our guys have been wildly inconsistent shooting-wise.
                          So basically they play like a Shocker team....go figure. Lol
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

So basically they play like a Shocker team....go figure. Lol
                            The second quarter did remind me of the team last season.

Comment

• Pretty sure no one has heard of Zelle before TBT.

Comment

• We sidnt have our best team on the floor for much of the quarter.
                                Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X