2022 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
    Saw that, on replay there was a little bit of a hip check by Morris. “Little” being relative in this case. It would’ve hospitalized most of us.
    There was movement just before contact. But I think it was just Shaq's lunch being distributed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

There was movement just before contact. But I think it was just Shaq's lunch being distributed.
      cold.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

Yeah SM set his feet in time but the rest of him just kept kept moving due to the laws of inertia.

Comment

• Seems Mitiguard would have been a step up from Shaq and he has been around Wichita for a couple of weeks. Anyone have an idea why he is not playing?

Comment

• Boeheim's Army (last years champ) just got upset by The Nerds.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
              The TBT starts soon. How many of you are going this year? My 2 brothers, myself and 3 friends are going. We are just buying single session tickets this year. I know Shaq’s inclusion has turned some off.
              I did buy a ticket but got sick last Wednesday so I didn’t attend. I haven’t been tested but I suspect it is CoVid. Ran low grade fever for a day with cold symptoms. Sure hate to miss the games.

Comment

• It sure seemed like we out rebounded them by more than 1 board. Maybe late in the 2nd half they caught up?

Tonight's game will see much more resistance on the glass than we saw last night (or so I thought). Dickey is pretty active down low. That's good.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                  Boeheim's Army (last years champ) just got upset by The Nerds.
                  “I drink to that”…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by boyshocker View Post
                    Seems Mitiguard would have been a step up from Shaq and he has been around Wichita for a couple of weeks. Anyone have an idea why he is not playing?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Here is the report and the box score on the Air Raiders opening 90-89 win over the B1 Ballers.

If that game is any indication the Shocks will need to slow down Shawndre Jones and Davion Warren who accounted for 64 of the Raiders 90 points, each scoring 32 on a combined 24-40 from the field including 8 of 18 on threes. Warren was also 8-11 from the line. Jones also dished out 6 assists.

Jones is a 5-11 point guard who played at Richmond. Hopefully, the Shocks can wear hid down with their guard depth of McGee, Haynes-Jones, Frankamp, Woodward and Hannah perhaps taking turns.

Warren is a 6-6, 205 guard/forward. Hopefully, Rashard Kelly is ready to play more than 8 minutes tonight as he seems to be our best match up on this guy with help from Markis McDuffie and Zach Brown. Perhaps Markis' length could be effective against this guy.

Any other thoughts on this opponent?

Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 23, 2022, 04:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Boeheim's Army (last years champ) just got upset by The Nerds.
                        I dont follow the TBT, but having lunch with my wife today, that game was on one of the screens. When I saw the Nerds up by 20, I started watching. I rather enjoyed watching a bunch of Ivy League guys take it to Syracuse alum with Boeheim in the house.
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Bleed green (North Texas' team) running kstate out of the gym. Stop Pullen and they fall apart

Comment

• K-State team outmatched

Comment

• Are the Aftershocks on TV tonight? Not showing up on the ESPN channels on the TV guide.

Comment

• When I watched P&B (KSU) yesterday, I got the “pickup game”
                                vibe from them. Probably shouldn’t have a coach who
                                also wants to play.
                                78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X