Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
    Apparently, just needs to express himself

My god, have you ever heard an interview where a guy says, " me" or "I" so many times. So full of himself!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

"I've had my fill, my share of losing
      And now, as tears subside
      I find it all so amusing
      To think I did all that
      And may I say, not in a shy way
      Oh no, no, not me
      I did it my way"
      Or, “I processed it my way”

Comment

• IF there was a TRANSFER Hall of (IN)Fame(y)....whose uniform would he wear in?

OR...How would he rank his seasons?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
          IF there was a TRANSFER Hall of (IN)Fame(y)....whose uniform would he wear in?

OR...How would he rank his seasons?
          Let me try to follow his career.
          Wichita State
          Washington
          South Carolina
          West Virginia

Am I close? Did I miss a school?
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Wichita State
            Washington
            South Carolina
            West Virginia

He and Chance Moore should meet and swap stories

Comment

• Looked like the guy sitting next to him was not getting a word in edgewise. That will engender a lot of love on a team, I suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

He and Chance Moore should meet and swap stories
                If you follow Chance on Instagram you would see that he is...uhh...a very "successful" rapper.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

If you follow Chance on Instagram you would see that he is...uhh...a very "successful" rapper.
                  Thankfully, following Chance Moore on Instagram is buried deep on my list of things to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    Looked like the guy sitting next to him was not getting a word in edgewise. That will engender a lot of love on a team, I suspect.
                    His team mates body language says it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Wichita State
                      Washington
                      South Carolina
                      West Virginia

I heard the TP signed a NIL deal with U-Haul.

Comment

• Ricky Council had another good game with Arkansas. Lead the team with 37 minutes, 15 points, and 7 assists. Had only 2 TOs.

Comment

• By the end of the year RCIV might be one of the best players in college basketball and Isaac managed to do a whole lot of nothing with a weapon like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                            IB was not going to coach Dex into the NBA. Buzz might.
                            What?!? Maybe Buzz will teach him to dribble with his left hand too, since he obviously didn't practice it in his few Summers at WSU. Just sayin'...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                              By the end of the year RCIV might be one of the best players in college basketball and Isaac managed to do a whole lot of nothing with a weapon like that.
                              Just confused on who the future first round draft pick was. Cut him some slack, the NBA's loaded with 6'1 high volume shooting guards who can't dribble or pass. You rarely see a long, 6'7 head on the rim type like Ricky make the league

Comment

• Dex shooting 55% from 3 so far averaging double digits.

Mo with a really nice game vs SMU with 15 and 8.

Monzy averaging 8 and 7 (60% from 3).

RC4 leading Arkansas in scoring and assists.

Even Chaunce Jenkins getting 9 and 5 for ODU stuffing the stat sheet.

Not sure what's happened to Joe Pleasant, but he's only seen 3 minutes in 1 game so far for ACU.

Qua Grant averaging over 10 a game for 3-0 Sam Houston State with a 5/1 assist to to ratio.

Happy for these kids, but can't say it doesn't sting to see them do so well for somebody else.

Comment

Working...
                                X