Good Bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Bye

to all the idiot Bandwagon shocker fans we have here. Dont let the door hit you on the way out and we can see who the true fans are in here
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Please....................

don't confuse frustration and disgust with being a bandwagon fan....

How many times do we have to go through this.... these threads are far more painful than watching our team suck.....

If I had a dollar for everytime one of these bandwagon/true believer threads was posted, I would personally finance the return of Shocker football.

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

I've been a fan for 30+ years, even in the 90's so I'm not going anywhere. Things will get better, sadly I don't think it will be this year.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock
        Please....................

don't confuse frustration and disgust with being a bandwagon fan....

How many times do we have to go through this.... these threads are far more painful than watching our team suck.....

If I had a dollar for everytime one of these bandwagon/true believer threads was posted, I would personally finance the return of Shocker football.

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:
        You'd have a few just from newshock1234 starting them himself.

Comment

I`m here for the free cookies and koolaid. :D

Comment

Originally posted by BenWSU
            I`m here for the free cookies and koolaid. :D
            There seems to have been quite a bit of the yellow koolaid here. But the supply must be dwindling.

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... as humiliating this loss was, it's still WAY, WAY better than the COHEN YEARS. If you can survive them with your fanhood in tact, you can survive just about anything.

Go shox!
              :posterwsu:

Comment

Sorry dont hate on me because im Loyal to WSU! it must be a big fault i have, while you guys can worship KU, cause i hear they are having a great year so far, but dont complain to me when they choke in the tourney

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                  Sorry dont hate on me because im Loyal to WSU! it must be a big fault i have, while you guys can worship KU, cause i hear they are having a great year so far, but dont complain to me when they choke in the tourney
                  Are you by any chance related to RipEmUpShox?
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I worship the Suns. 8)

Actually, not that into basketball. I`m looking forward to WSU baseball on Feb 22nd. :yahoo: Any baseball on TV too.

Comment

I'm a Chiefs and Royals fan, I can deal with anything the Shox throw my way! :goshocks:
                      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by BA2929
                        I'm a Chiefs and Royals fan, I can deal with anything the Shox throw my way! :goshocks:
                        same here, we have had some rough times lately my friend

Comment

You seem to like hating on anyone you judge to not be a true fan, so why can't you accept a little criticism in return?

This is the first topic I read since getting back from a meeting and catching the end of the game. So I don't what's going on in the other topics. Regardless, I'm personally getting tired of your better-fan-than-thou attitude.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                            You seem to like hating on anyone you judge to not be a true fan, so why can't you accept a little criticism in return?

This is the first topic I read since getting back from a meeting and catching the end of the game. So I don't what's going on in the other topics. Regardless, I'm personally getting tired of your better-fan-than-thou attitude.
                            This folks is why RoyalShock is our leader. Amen brother! :good:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
                              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                              X