Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's the plane ride home going to be like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naw, I wouldn't kick them off the plane, just force them to watch over- and-over again a replay of the game. That would be punishment enough.

Comment

I would have made them run laps around the outside of the plane all the way home..............oh wait that wouldn't work.

Chill out people, this team has some descent peices but obviously not enough to consistently compete. This year is going to be ugly and ulgier at times.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapshot9
        If we are going to play this bad, I want to see what Burley and Butler can do with some playing time.
        I think it's safe to assume that the coach knows what they can do if he gave them playing time, he's just saving the fan's from the pain that he probably suffers every day having to endure it.

Comment

I missed the game last night due to a meeting. When I was walking to my truck afterward, I thought for sure the shocks would pull off a win.

What a disappointment when I caught the 9pm news on the radio.

We are in big trouble this season.

Comment

For some reason, when the cameras panned towards Coach, I saw what looked to be a smile or a half smile at times....
            He might as well smile about it the other option would be to cry his eyes out and that might not go over very well.
            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

^Worked well for Hilary

Comment

At this point I don't see how Butler or Burley could be that much more painful to watch. If they are, ouch!!!
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                  At this point I don't see how Butler or Burley could be that much more painful to watch. If they are, ouch!!!
                  So, what the PJ haters are saying is that they want to see a starting lineup of Gal, Hatch, Ellis, Clemente and Durley, so that they can see what the future holds. Sounds kind of dumb, but thats what I got out of most of everyones comments on the board from last nights game.
                  ________
                  TOYOTA 4500GT SPECIFICATIONS
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

Originally posted by goshocks
                    Originally posted by SubGod22
                    So, what the PJ haters are saying is that they want to see a starting lineup of Gal, Hatch, Ellis, Clemente and Durley, so that they can see what the future holds. Sounds kind of dumb, but thats what I got out of most of everyones comments on the board from last nights game.
                    Again if you watched last nights game we might as well let the end of the bench played. At least there is a reason for getting mollywhopped like that.

Hell I wish we could have put in the womens team for that matter at halftime. They could have and put up more of a fight then the team last night.

College athlete or proffesional athlete it does not matter. There is NO excuse for the way we played last night. NONE

Comment

mollywhopped is a nice word.

Comment

Kinda like this, What would you like to eat with your peanuts?

:D :D 8) :D :posterwu:
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Working...
                        X