Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's the plane ride home going to be like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's the plane ride home going to be like?

I hope coach doesn't give them "the silent treatment"

There should be no plane. If I was coach I would give them all 30 bucks and tell them to find a way home.

T

...8)

Comment

Re: So what's the plane ride home going to be like?

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
      Coach probably wishes he was a kamikaze pilot. :D
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Re: So what's the plane ride home going to be like?

I would because I don't think yelling is going to help this team anymore. I wouldn't talk to them until tomorrow. I wouldn't let them talk on the plane ride home and I wouldn't let them listen to ipods or read magazines either. Just sit there and let the pathetic-ness of this game sink in. I'd also tell them that if they've given up on the season to not show up tomorrow at practice.
        "You can observe a lot just by watching."
        -- Yogi Berra

Comment

He should make the team hitchhike home. Might put a little fire in them for the next game.

Comment

I was at the game tonight a few rows up from our bench and actually CGM wasn't extremely PO'd like I thought that he would be. Everytime someone came out of the game, he was constantly teaching and instructing. I'm not saying he wasnt' disappointed but I beleive he is a pretty realistic person. He is being forced to play two walk-on's quite a few minutes.

Gal and PJ were totally gassed about mid-way thru the second half when MSU put them away. When PJ was fresh, he really didn't play too bad, there just isn't a suitable replacement for him so CGM has to keep him in way too long IMO.

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by moshock
              I was at the game tonight a few rows up from our bench and actually CGM wasn't extremely PO'd like I thought that he would be. Everytime someone came out of the game, he was constantly teaching and instructing. I'm not saying he wasnt' disappointed but I beleive he is a pretty realistic person. He is being forced to play two walk-on's quite a few minutes.

Gal and PJ were totally gassed about mid-way thru the second half when MSU put them away. When PJ was fresh, he really didn't play too bad, there just isn't a suitable replacement for him so CGM has to keep him in way too long IMO.

If he wasn't getting that upset, I think it shows that he could see what kind of night MSU was having. Could we have made the final result look better? If our shots were falling, we probably only lose by 10-15.

Comment

were only playing one walk on in bret.. I think your probably referring to graham as the other but i believe he is on scholarship. And i have been encourage with his play. Hes agressive and has a nice stroke. Yea he might be a step slow and a little behind because hes been out of it for 2 years but i like his effort.

Comment

For some reason, when the cameras panned towards Coach, I saw what looked to be a smile or a half smile at times....

Comment

For some reason, when the cameras panned towards Coach, I saw what looked to be a smile or a half smile at times....
                    Probably in amazement on how poorly we were shooting and how great MSU was shooting. Something along the lines of "Wow, this is going to look bad on the ticker."
                    "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                    -- Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
                      were only playing one walk on in bret.. I think your probably referring to graham as the other but i believe he is on scholarship. And i have been encourage with his play. Hes agressive and has a nice stroke. Yea he might be a step slow and a little behind because hes been out of it for 2 years but i like his effort.
                      I'm pretty sure that Lance Harris played in the 2nd half

Comment

Harris had 3 minutes, BM had 5.

Comment

If we are going to play this bad, I want to see what Burley and Butler can do with some playing time.

Comment

I don't think you really do. You might think you do.......but you won't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
                              I don't think you really do. You might think you do.......but you won't like it.
                              The doctor is spot on.

I have seen both of them play and it ain't pretty.

Comment

Working...
                              X