Boatright Stealth Extended?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
    Forget dinner. I’m taking him to DooDah for brunch.
    Now you have my attention! I'd be happy even just for the company, as it would be a pleasure to meet some Shocker fans in real life and experience what Wichita has to offer. I will definitely let the fine people of Shockernet know when I do plan a visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Hopefully that is sooner rather than later hahaha. That is very kind of you to offer, thank you. If we do plan a meetup I'll be sure to return the generosity... perhaps with some Canadian delicacies.
      Canadian smarties are always welcome. A true delicacy.
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

Hopefully that is sooner rather than later hahaha. That is very kind of you to offer, thank you. If we do plan a meetup I'll be sure to return the generosity... perhaps with some Canadian delicacies.
        As an Alaskan, I can confirm that moose balls are just as good as any bull fries.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

Canadian smarties are always welcome. A true delicacy.
          Sortlege Maple whiskey. Truly one of the finest flavored whiskeys out there.
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

As an Alaskan, I can confirm that moose balls are just as good as any bull fries.
            You kinky buggar, you. But I guess it probably does get boring in Alaska, so I won't judge.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Do these threads pass Orukpe’s thread yet?!
              The Assman

Comment

• Billboard = Exposed!!!!
                Buh-bye Mr. Stealth...
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• I'm assuming we're paying him through 2024

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                    I'm assuming we're paying him through 2024
                    I don't even care. He's gone and that is all that matters.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      I'm assuming we're paying him through 2024
                      It's not unthinkable that some heavy hitter donors complained to Muma and were given the grim news about finances in the athletic department, and then they volunteered the funds to make the move.

That's all IF he was fired without cause.

Comment

• I have no idea how exactly how it went down and what the major catalysts were but it generally comes done to money and finances. Very possible Muma didn't want to fire ADDB but essentially was faced with a situation where he had no other choice. Let's face it, firing people is not the most pleasant thing to do unless the person is a total jerk and a-hole.

I was never all that impressed with ADDB but somehow he managed to survive for 12 years at WSU, 6 as the AD. He was blessed to have the coattails of Dr. Bardo and Coach Marshall to ride on most of that time. Unfortunately, that came to an end. The Golden Era, as short as it was, did not help matters. So in a way he was a victim of circumstances.

That said I hope he lands on his feet, as I am sure he will, and I wish him and his family well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          I have no idea how exactly how it went down and what the major catalysts were but it generally comes done to money and finances. Very possible Muma didn't want to fire ADDB but essentially was faced with a situation where he had no other choice. Let's face it, firing people is not the most pleasant thing to do unless the person is a total jerk and a-hole.

I was never all that impressed with ADDB but somehow he managed to survive for 12 years at WSU, 6 as the AD. He was blessed to have the coattails of Dr. Bardo and Coach Marshall to ride on most of that time. Unfortunately, that came to an end. The Golden Era, as short as it was, did not help matters. So in a way he was a victim of circumstances.

That said I hope he lands on his feet, as I am sure he will, and I wish him and his family well.
                          Agree. Would never wish any Ill will toward him or his family. He just wasn’t the right person for the job moving forward. I sincerely wish him well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...258292483.html

Whelp .. extended through 2024.

For those that can't read the article. This was signed in 2020 two weeks after the announcement of the investigation into Marshall.
                            Somehow, this was only the 3rd worst decision this University has made in the past 2.5 years.

We are living through the 2nd one right now.

We my never recover from #1.
                            The Assman

Comment

Working...
                            X