No announcement yet.

Cincinnati at Wichita State Game Thread 1-16-22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid ESPN + not working so I haven't been able to watch the replay yet. Maybe that is a good thing. Sounds like more of the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
      Since we are discussing some of the same things on 2 threads, I'll also put the following here as well:

The team averages 24.4 3pt shots a game.

As for ETN, he has had 3 games where he was hot: 17/40 / 42.5%. Also 1 where he wasn't. 1-11. His next 4 volume games were 8 to 9 shots and shot well in all of them: 14/34 / 41.2%. In what one could call his stinker games from 3, he's never shot more than 6 shots and was 2-17 for 3 games. Outside of the 4 highest shot volume games, he's averaged 6.45 shots per game.

Two players (based on small sample of 15-16 games), have not done well with their version of high volume of shots.
      Dexter: When he shoots 5 or more 3s: 8-36 22.2%. Under 5, he's 33.3%
      Monzy: When he shoots 4 or more 3s: 2-9 22.2%. Under 3, he's 42.8%

RC4 has shots the 3rd most 3 pointers so far this season and is shooting 32%. However, outside of 2 games, he only shot 22.5% on the season.
      The thing about TE is so far, He has almost always played badly when we are playing good opponents'.

Comment

• Tyson is the new Markis McDuffie. Great when he lets the game come to him, terrible when he thinks he’s an NBA player and tries to take the game over.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Stupid ESPN + not working so I haven't been able to watch the replay yet. Maybe that is a good thing. Sounds like more of the same.
          If you watch it just stop after the 1st half.
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

If you watch it just stop after the 1st half.
            Too long to watch. Stop at 1:32 when Pohto had a turnover and the Shox had a 9-point lead. The turnover resulted in a Cincy 3. Then Etienne missed a layup and Cincy hit another 3. After that Council missed a jumper and the writing was on the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Too long to watch. Stop at 1:32 when Pohto had a turnover and the Shox had a 9-point lead. The turnover resulted in a Cincy 3. Then Etienne missed a layup and Cincy hit another 3. After that Council missed a jumper and the writing was on the wall.
              Even when we extended our lead in the second half I had no illusions that we'd run away.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Perfect. I have no reason to watch. Good think because ESPN + still won't let me access the guldern replay.

Comment

Working...
                X