Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bucs 33
    Eagles 24

Not sure I can stomach watching another Shocker beatdown on a national broadcast.

Comment

I only have tickets to three more games this year, including Sunday. My wife has Covid and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't, or am at least asymptomatic. I also have tickets to see Jazz at Lincoln Center with Wynton Marsalis that night.

The way this season is going for Shocker fans, I'm going to miss both.

Bearscat - 65
      Shockerscat - 67

Comment

For those who live close enough but won't go to the game, you are only multiplying the problem's.
        fans in the stands fuel the kids and increases the interest in recruits.
        I made every game from Smithson through the Thompson era's.
        They are still fun, maybe not as much fun.
        I see many of you talk about cooper, perez and others. Zarkos hidden ball move (hilarious). The play of the Andre the giant. Henry Carr's odd ball free throw shooting...etc. etc.
        And if you can't appreciate those little things, just remember this, it will give you something to ***** about on SN in the days ahead. Now that is the gift that keeps on giving!

Shox- by 10
        Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 14, 2022, 12:32 PM. Reason: Score added

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
          For those who live close enough but won't go to the game, you are only multiplying the problem's.
          fans in the stands fuel the kids and increases the interest in recruits.
          I made every game from Smithson through the Thompson era's.
          They are still fun, maybe not as much fun.
          I see many of you talk about cooper, perez and others. Zarkos hidden ball move (hilarious). The play of the Andre the giant. Henry Carr's odd ball free throw shooting...etc. etc.
          And if you can't appreciate those little things, just remember this, it will give you something to ***** about on SN in the days ahead. Now that is the gift that keeps on giving!

Shox- by 10
          Sasha not Zarko

Comment

Here's the deal. Don't expect any sympathy from cats, Bearcats, or bears, oh my!!! Sunshine pumping, doomsday speeches, war stories from Shocker success of days gone by, or excuses are all of little avail at times like these. Just win Shocks. Winning improves many woes. Cincinnati plays stingy D. We will not get a 16 point lead in this one, but we will win by 1 stinking point. Now That would be groovy.

Shocks win with 68 points

Bearcats get only 67.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Sasha not Zarko
              Thats right, those dang foreign names...

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                Here's the deal. Don't expect any sympathy from cats, Bearcats, or bears, oh my!!! Sunshine pumping, doomsday speeches, war stories from Shocker success of days gone by, or excuses are all of little avail at times like these. Just win Shocks. Winning improves many woes. Cincinnati plays stingy D. We will not get a 16 point lead in this one, but we will win by 1 stinking point. Now That would be groovy.

Shocks win with 68 points

Bearcats get only 67.
                Not if we are down one with ball inbounding with 8-10 seconds left

Comment

0-4 AAC after this game.

Comment

Here is a preview from Cincinnati:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      I only have tickets to three more games this year, including Sunday. My wife has Covid and I'm keeping my fingers crossed I don't, or am at least asymptomatic. I also have tickets to see Jazz at Lincoln Center with Wynton Marsalis that night.

The way this season is going for Shocker fans, I'm going to miss both.

Bearscat - 65
                      Shockerscat - 67
                      I’ve played at a Jazz at Lincoln Center event. Do that one.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Until I see any sign of changes, it will be this every game:

Last edited by Shock Top; January 14, 2022, 05:14 PM.
                        The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          Until I see any sign of changes, it will be this every game:

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Shox. 67
                            Cincinasty. 62

Comment

18-19 squad went 1-6 to start conference play and managed to stabilize for a respectable ending. Let's see what happens before we give up on these kids. Even if they are ****ing numbskulls. :)
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                                18-19 squad went 1-6 to start conference play and managed to stabilize for a respectable ending. Let's see what happens before we give up on these kids. Even if they are ****ing numbskulls. :)
                                That team pulled together because they had the unifying issue of all of them hating Marshall, so they played for their teammates. They don't have that this year. This year, if there's anyone they hate, it's likely to be one of their teammates. There are a couple on the roster who it's hard to describe as "team" players.

Comment

Working...
                                X