Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

PM coming soon
    sharing is caring
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      I want to offer one point about KP.

when have we ever had a freshman Center as good as him right out of the gate?
      Phil Mendelson or Tom Kosich

Comment

• A lot of talk here regarding KP being on the floor at the end. Whether or not he should have been, I'm not sure a freshman shooting under 30% is going to draw a lot of attention by Tulane. On the other hand, Monzy has the highest 3pt% on the team and he can put the ball on the floor and drive. He would have drawn attention (or should have and if not, he'd be open). Much more than Grant who was 2-10 for the game and a 28% 3pt shooter. Yea, yea, is got himself in the doghouse. So, IB sat him for the rest of the game (around 7:30 minutes I believe). We also still had the lead when he came out. He is who is and that's energy. Add to that and his 3pt shooting, he was the 3rd best rebounder we had available. We were missing 2 starters and their 54 mpg last night and Monzy got fewer minutes than his average.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

You clearly missed Orukpe.

Comment

• Pohto was a lot better before there were scouting reports on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              A lot of talk here regarding KP being on the floor at the end. Whether or not he should have been, I'm not sure a freshman shooting under 30% is going to draw a lot of attention by Tulane. On the other hand, Monzy has the highest 3pt% on the team and he can put the ball on the floor and drive. He would have drawn attention (or should have and if not, he'd be open). Much more than Grant who was 2-10 for the game and a 28% 3pt shooter. Yea, yea, is got himself in the doghouse. So, IB sat him for the rest of the game (around 7:30 minutes I believe). We also still had the lead when he came out. He is who is and that's energy. Add to that and his 3pt shooting, he was the 3rd best rebounder we had available. We were missing 2 starters and their 54 mpg last night and Monzy got fewer minutes than his average.
              I think I would rather see Monzy on the floor than KP in these situations, but I also didn't expect him to be in the play given his argument with the coaching staff and his performance.

Comment

• I guarandamn T everyone on here that teams are double and triple teaming TE in that situation because they know a) he's getting the ball and b) he will play the hero and not pass no matter what. ANYBODY on the floor had a better chance to scoring than him. He had Porter wide open right in front of him and did not pass!

Comment

• Another thing, why does this freaking team have such a hard time getting the damn ball in to the post or driving? It is mind numbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post

He's shooting 29% from 3.
                    So was Tyson prior to this last game
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      I guarandamn T everyone on here that teams are double and triple teaming TE in that situation because they know a) he's getting the ball and b) he will play the hero and not pass no matter what. ANYBODY on the floor had a better chance to scoring than him. He had Porter wide open right in front of him and did not pass!
                      When he tried driving and fell on his face I thought it summed up the season rather nicely
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Those last two plays tells you everything you need to know about IB going forward.

TE was double-teamed on the inbound. Timeout is called. Think any adjustments were made? Nope. After the timeout, TE is still double-teamed. The pass goes to him anyways and he tries to bullrush his way to the basket with 2 guys on him. He lucks out cuz we had the possession arrow. What in the **** happens during timeouts? Is that really all IB had? Pass it to TE no matter what and then do your thang, TE? Really?

I mean he wasn’t kidding about riding or dying with TE. Nor was he kidding about dawgs gonna dawg. I was lambasted for stating such things and look how it’s turned out? The guy can literally not adjust to anything and is defiant.

Our brand that has been built up for a decade is about to go back into the crapper. All of that time and hard work is all about to circle the drain.

Talk about demoralizing.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Mahrnord Martina?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Mahrnord Martina?
                              Bart Westgeest?

Comment

• Interesting quote and observation from Mark Adams about the game last night. We're not the only ones seeing it:

Comment

Working...
                                X