Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What’s the MK spin tonight?

Comment

• I just miss my boys ShockerExpress and pie telling us everything will be ok.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        I just miss my boys ShockerExpress and pie telling us everything will be ok.
        I’m honestly just really bummed right now. How disappointing this program has fallen so hard. I used to look forward to selection Sunday and March madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          I just miss my boys ShockerExpress and pie telling us everything will be ok.
          Utterly disappointed in most everything. I was wrong to be positive. Still don’t really understand how this team got so much worse.

Still think this is a top-4 conference team. Seems like they won’t finish that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I’m honestly just really bummed right now. How disappointing this program has fallen so hard. I used to look forward to selection Sunday and March madness.
            I'm just looking forward to softball season.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• The classless handshake and postgame interview...at least he shows hes not a robot. But telling in itself.

Comment

• Makes me almost wish I was a KU fan.

Almost.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• We’ll end up with 12 wins or fewer this year.

100% on IB.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Utterly disappointed in most everything. I was wrong to be positive. Still don’t really understand how this team got so much worse.

Still think this is a top-4 conference team. Seems like they won’t finish that way.
                    We'll be lucky to finish outside the bottom 4
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Guess we’ll fit right in with the likes of Rice and UTSA. No wonder why DB isn’t worried.

Comment

• I didn’t think I could be more disappointed in a performance than I was at the end of the game. And then, I listened to IB on the post game show.

Comment

• The best illustration of JP's level was the TO Hunter called with 2:14 left.
                          He designed a set play to have his post player go right at JP - go right at him he did and scored. A blind person could see that coming.
                          The only other thing that was as obvious was IB not adjusting when Tulane doubled TE every time out of the time outs. It didn't matter...they still forced the ball into TE each time, who got extremely lucky when he lost the ball and a held ball was called.
                          Tulane could have triple guarded TE and IB would still have had the ball inbounded to him.

We know what happened next.

That is all.
                          Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I'm just looking forward to softball season.
                            Agreed. Baseball should be good too

Comment

• Im just here refreshing waiting for Stickboy to explain to us what a great coach Isaac Brown is.

Comment

• At the timeout I said it’s going to TE and he’s gonna dribble into traffic and either turn it over or get stuffed

Comment

Working...
                                X