• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep the pressure on fellas!
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Udeze a no show so far and fared no better than KP defensively. Carelton is good.
      At least we competed after a terrible start.
      Someone needs to get HOT

Comment

• Udeze's line is sick in the bad way. 6 minutes, 0/1 FG, 2 PF's. 1 TO

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

we’re 3-13 from 3?
          Oh. Didn't realize just 3pt's count.

My bad

46% FG definitely sucks
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Porter can create scoring opportunities. I think he can be our difference maker if we can just get him some consistent help.
            I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• RCIV still watching.

That being said, you can pick bits and pieces to be frustrated with, but overall pleased with the effort and attempt at executing a game plan that could be successful at a top 15 location.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                Monzy came down from the weak side but didn’t put a body on Carlton, WTF!
                Him and Ricky are yet to figure out how to box out. Sometimes the rebound isn’t yours but you got to keep a Houston player from getting it.

Comment

• That ‘get the jab’ commercial is horrible… can’t imagine anyone watching that and wanting to get jabbed. I’m ready to get unjabbed after watching it.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Our "leaders": Mo with 2 quick fouls and a turnover, Dex can't hit an open jumper, Tyson takes horrible jumpers. Wish Porter would tell Tyson to STFU and take over the team.

Comment

• CBS guys are treating us better than when we were 34-0.

Comment

• Shocker effort so far is really good. If we get hot in the 2nd half, it's possible.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• 23% from 3. My god, if we were just an average shooting team......

"Put the ball in the hoop and I won't hit you with the bat".

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post

Him and Ricky are yet to figure out how to box out. Sometimes the rebound isn’t yours but you got to keep a Houston player from getting it.
                            Add Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                              Our "leaders": Mo with 2 quick fouls and a turnover, Dex can't hit an open jumper, Tyson takes horrible jumpers. Wish Porter would tell Tyson to STFU and take over the team.
                              Porter should, and if ETN knows what’s good for him, he will let Porter find him for easier shots and ge can get back on track. Just saying…

Comment

• If you voted Tyson as pre-season POY, do you have your voting privileges revoked permanently?

Comment

Working...
                                X