Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Damn. You guys really are old.
    We grew up in the roaring 20’s; Wheaties, shredded wheat (Ross & I used to shred the wheat), Wonder Bread, Aunt Jemima pancake mix, Rice Krispies, and Yoo-Hoo. Those were the days my friend.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Albrecht just said the offense should flow through Porter and Grant

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
        Holy crap! Running the offense through the guy who handles the ball the most? That could revolutionize the game!

Comment

I take back everything I said about him now. The man is obviously brilliant!

Porter should absolutely be the guy with the ball in his hands. He's the only one that consistently penetrates and creates for others. C4 does that when he's really on his game, but that's been hit and miss. Tyson is capable, but shows little interest in helping his teammates, and himself, out by doing such things.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

He sounds like a great fit with The Putz's and Sports Daily. Riveting analysis.

Comment

that's gold, Jerry!

Comment

I believe 72 hours ago he felt the offense should flow through TE. I wonder what changed?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Obviously the ball needs to be in Porter's hands. Most of the time he's the only one that looks like he knows what he's doing. Grant seems overwhelmed.

Comment

Good Lord. Junior just said it never even dawned on me about not having Dex and Mo return...I might need to reevaluate the offseason.

I think I gave him more credit than deserved. Can he not see the forest through the trees?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                      Good Lord. Junior just said it never even dawned on me about not having Dex and Mo return...I might need to reevaluate the offseason.

I think I gave him more credit than deserved. Can he not see the forest through the trees?
                      He was certain they were both getting drafted, along with Tyson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

He was certain they were both getting drafted, along with Tyson.
                        Yeah but he can't fathom why they wouldn't want to return.

Comment

Junior who?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Junior who?
                            Jacob Albracht

Hell I already assumed they were on the will not return list.

Comment

Jacob Albracht

Hell I already assumed they were on the will not return list.
                              It is a fair assumption. In today climate, if you are not in a winning program, you would at least want to consider moving somewhere else to have that one last chance for March Madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

It is a fair assumption. In today climate, if you are not in a winning program, you would at least want to consider moving somewhere else to have that one last chance for March Madness.
                                Exactly, see Trey Wade this season. Because you know darn well WSU is not likely making the tourney next year. I would urge the majority of the upper classmen to explore those options.

Comment

Working...
                                X