• Originally posted by shock View Post

That’s a pretty judgmental take.
    It's from years of observation

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

That’s a pretty judgmental take.
      He isn't wrong though asiseeit post have had racial undertones for years

Comment

• I figured there would be some offended by the TRUTH and resort to name calling.
        I'd be willing to argue any line item of my original statement with anyone.
        Last edited by asiseeit; January 21, 2022, 03:37 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
          The low attendance is 70% Covid, 30% performance. Those who disagree with this are simply those who have never taken it seriously in the first place, and that’s fine, but we have a lot of older fans who do take it seriously and are not coming for that reason.
          Your comments would be Cpt. Obvious-worthy in any other dimension than the deluded one we live in now.

Packing oneself into a tiny arena in the middle of the worst pandemic in over a hundred years is a disincentive for those (particularly seniors) without the most robust of health and fitness records. And that's about 95% of the American public. Add in the hit from losing our star coach, hearing that our conference has just been slated for execution, the promotion of an unproven assistant, and finally... a rapidly accelerating losing trend and yeah, it's pretty clear why the building is empty.

No pandemic, and the floor on attendance is around 9k. We used to say that Shocker fans showed up for games no matter what. Well... outside of pandemic/coaching/conference/losing disasters they do.

We will rise again.

Comment

• Man, this is the all welcoming non judgmental democrats coming though on SN huh? You seriously had to be looking to be offended to find anything racist in that statement. Unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
              Man, this is the all welcoming non judgmental democrats coming though on SN huh? You seriously had to be looking to be offended to find anything racist in that statement. Unreal.
              If you don't, then you deserve each other.

Comment

• Funny how the people who cry “racist” and/or “racism” seem to be the ones who assume race or racial stereotypes.

From years of observations, as well ;)
                The Assman

Comment

• BTW, it might interest some of you that I am a Vietnam vet and black. Still want to infer
                  that my intent was to interject race? My intent was to call out a Marxist group that includes
                  whites and the disrespect they have for our country.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                    BTW, it might interest some of you that I am a Vietnam vet and black. Still want to infer
                    that my intent was to interject race? My intent was to call out a Marxist group that includes
                    Thank you for your service!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Curious if you attended a few Klan meetings with your dad as well?
                      I personally admire asiseeit's courage to say what he thinks.

Comment

• I'm a WW1 vet and German.

Comment

• And I thought I was old...
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                            BTW, it might interest some of you that I am a Vietnam vet and black. Still want to infer
                            Oh snap!

Social justice warriors be like...

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              And I thought I was old...
                              Didn't we serve together, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post
                                I'm a WW1 vet and German.
                                So should I assume you are a Nazi?

Comment

Working...