• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our defense is tough!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

What game did you watch?
      The one where Mo went 0-whatever when Sissy was in and looked pretty bad doing it. Mo did all his positive work against whoever their backup was. I'm glad he found some success there and I'm glad Sissy was on the bench more than I'd have expected.
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Say what now? 14 and 4 v. 4 and 5. Ideas CLEARLY won that battle.
        Those weren't head to head numbers. Pretty sure Mo had zero points when Sissy was in the game
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

The one where Mo went 0-whatever when Sissy was in and looked pretty bad doing it. Mo did all his positive work against whoever their backup was. I'm glad he found some success there and I'm glad Sissy was on the bench more than I'd have expected.
          Mo was a critical piece to the win.. Cisse was a non factor.

How many key buckets did we get at the end because Mo screened Cisse from getting to the driver.

Comment

• Box score for the Wichita State Shockers vs. Oklahoma State Cowboys NCAAM game from December 1, 2021 on ESPN. Includes all points, rebounds and steals stats.

we were 6-11 from the line, they were 9-19

Comment

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post
              happy yeehaw!!!
              And an affirmative dawgonnit my man!

Comment

Wow you really have to contort yourself to come up with this thought. Udeze lost because the other guy didn’t play as much as you thought he would. Lol! 14 and 5. 4 and 5. Not. Even. Close

Comment

Pretty sure Sissy won the head to head battle between the two.
                  hahahahahahah.... Whew.....

See ya next game.

Comment

• I think my favorite part of the night was Ricky's interview and the team all harassing and congratulating him during it haha! Was a game of runs, and not always pretty, but I'm happy with that win for sure.

Comment

• This team seems to play to the level of their competition. We’ll see how they handle the rest of the noncon, and I very well may be wrong and underestimating their earlier opponents. What I love is that they are finding grit and playing hard on defense. They seem to be gaining chemistry. That CP2, TE, DD, RC4, MU lineup is deadly. Lots of floorburn from that group tonight.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Win this weekend and we’ll be getting votes

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Wow you really have to contort yourself to come up with this thought. 14 and 5. 4 and 5. Not. Even. Close
                          You really have to have poor reading comprehension to fail to understand head to head. As in when they were matched up. Not when Sissy was on the bench and Mo wasn't throwing up crap because he couldn't handle him.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Where are the fringe NIT people ? Just checking.

Comment

Pretty sure Sissy won the head to head battle between the two.
                              Maybe head to head with the ball in his hands, but they needed to get the ball inside at the end and MU shut that down.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Honestly, after this win not going to even dwell on the negatives. This should end up being a true Q1 win.

Comment

Working...
                                X