• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ABC View Post
    WSU +2
    Shocks -2

Comment

Can someone remind me the app to listen to the game? I will be in the car. At one time it was itune radio and/or shifted to radio.com and I’ve lost track. Or so I just go to keyn’s website
      Audacy app… 103.7 - I believe you can also listen on GoShockers.com.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Search KEYN on audacity app or even just in your browser

Comment

Maybe it’s just me but I would love for the game plan on the first possession to be, “ok, Mo, we’re going to throw the ball down to you and you’re immediately going to pass it back out. Don’t even try to score, just throw it back to the guy who passed to you.”

Just get him in the mindset that it’s ok to pass the ball back out.

I love his aggression but he just needs to slow down. He had a couple of great takes to the basket when he faked a hand off at the top of the key and drove the lane with his right. If he can do that kind of stuff will do wonders to open up some things in the offense.

My dream for the Shockers would be a Mo sized Draymond Green type of player. Draymond is one of a kind though with his BBIQ.

Comment

This game is a more favorable match-up on the block, and all around, than what we saw last weekend. Mo's gonna' be alright. It's not like he's not giving effort or has a bad attitude.

HCIB knows what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Maybe it’s just me but I would love for the game plan on the first possession to be, “ok, Mo, we’re going to throw the ball down to you and you’re immediately going to pass it back out. Don’t even try to score, just throw it back to the guy who passed to you.”

Just get him in the mindset that it’s ok to pass the ball back out.

I love his aggression but he just needs to slow down. He had a couple of great takes to the basket when he faked a hand off at the top of the key and drove the lane with his right. If he can do that kind of stuff will do wonders to open up some things in the offense.

My dream for the Shockers would be a Mo sized Draymond Green type of player. Draymond is one of a kind though with his BBIQ.
              I would settle for a Mo sized tekele cotton.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Seriously is this game not on tv??? I mean I realize Mizzo is bad...but what the what...they're P-5. Surely a network is broadcasting this. Help!!!!
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
                  Seriously is this game not on tv??? I mean I realize Mizzo is bad...but what the what...they're P-5. Surely a network is broadcasting this. Help!!!!
                  SEC Network (ESPN+)

Comment

Anyone attending? In St. Louis and decided to make a stop in Columbia for the game on my way back. Shakespeare's Pizza then a Shocker Victory.
                    Robin Roberts: "My mother used to say, when you strut, you stumble."

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Audacy app… 103.7 - I believe you can also listen on GoShockers.com.
                      You are correct about go shockers.com to listen to the games - the service I use for every game including live stats

Comment

Thanks ! (I meant Shocks favored by 2)

Comment

Comment

Another last second win at the FT line.

Comment

Can someone remind me the app to listen to the game? I will be in the car. At one time it was itune radio and/or shifted to radio.com and I’ve lost track. Or so I just go to keyn’s website
                              WSU Men's Basketball @ Missouri - Wichita State Athletics (goshockers.com)

Wichita Classic Hits Station - KEYN-FM | 103.7 FM KEYN (audacy.com)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post

SEC Network (ESPN+)
                                Ahhh gracias senor! Didn't even knew I had that channel. Lol thanks.
                                FINAL FOURS:
                                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                                #3 - Dec. 2017
                                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                                #2 ~ March 2014
                                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

Working...
                                X