Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

100% a foul, and a stupid one.
    Yeah, but TE sort of earns that foul with his reputation as a shot maker. Defense did NOT want to see him pull up and fire

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Yea, dumb play by UNLV to even be in that position. Don't make the ref have that option
      So what, just back off and let him pull up from 25 feet? They didn’t want that either, I guarantee it.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
        This team is infuriating....but they are my team
        You are so right. I am going to go to bed. Maybe I will feel better tomorrow. Right now I am happy we won, but I am so disgusted at the incredible dumb play by our team.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Jackson played well except for one minute when he made two turnovers in a row trying
          to do to much. Grant made a bad turnover and DD one , as well, to kill momentum.
          Jackson was FAR from the only one making bad, bad turnovers in succession.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Good move to keep Pleasant on the bench most of second half. Yes, he is probably a good team mate. But he is a Valley level player and not athletic enough to play consistently this level.
            I know he is 6'8" and put together, but I see 6'8" guys every night and most are more athletic. He just doesn't have any explosion off the floor and has what they call heavy feet.
            Need to see more Jackson, once he gets a clue about the offense.

That is all.
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• A fun win and we needed it. 4-1. I like it.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Happy for the W but what a terrible call putting TE on the line.
                Even better 2nd half for TE tonight.
                We really did some dumb things that stalled our momentum along the way.
                What was the altercation after buzzer?
                Porter with another nice game. DD has to start hitting some 3's.
                KP took another big step forward. Thought he was pushed in the back while
                blocking out when their guy got the key put back but TE didn't block him out.
                Going to bed.
                They either call a foul or Tyson gets pushed out of bounds.

Comment

• Whatever we did to slow Hamm down on the rebounds in the 2nd half obviously worked. He had 7 in the first half and only 3 in the 2nd. Wasn't in foul trouble so I am sure he got good minutes.

I wasn't watching him close enough to see what the adjustment was.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• My frustration couldn't be higher! It's frustrating enough to watch our Shockers in their growing pains, but the last 5.5 seconds of the game didn't record. Somebody have a recap or a link for the last 5.5 ticks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                      Going to need a lot of concealer to cover the under-eye circles in the morning.
                      Just like gum, bring some for everyone!

Comment

• Had a perfect view. He just slipped. No foul.

It all started with the UNLV assistant,bput players started to get upset in the scrum too; jawing back and forth. I remember seeing RC4 was less than pleased.

Monzie came over and pumped the crowd up afterwards. It was nice.

UNLV can take their all and go home.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Welp, the in-laws are in on Tuesday. Thanks for saving my week, Shox.
                          Just remember, could be worse. My FIL has been here since august, and will be through May.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Can somebody screen shot PJ’s tweet from about ten minutes ago and post it please???

It basically encapsulates this boards three hour discussion in 70 words.

The interface of my IPhone with this board sucks so I’m begging you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
                              My frustration couldn't be higher! It's frustrating enough to watch our Shockers in their growing pains, but the last 5.5 seconds of the game didn't record. Somebody have a recap or a link for the last 5.5 ticks?
                              00:03 WCH 74-73 V 1 FT Made Free Throw By WCH #1 Etienne, Tyson (2OF2) On The Fast Break
                              00:03 ULV - IN Substitution IN: ULV #22 Baker, Josh
                              00:03 ULV - OUT Substitution OUT: ULV #10 Gilbert, Keshon
                              1 00:03 WCH 73-73 T FT Made Free Throw By WCH #1 Etienne, Tyson (1OF2) On The Fast Break
                              00:03 ULV - FOUL Personal Foul On ULV #10 Gilbert, Keshon
                              00:05 ULV - TIME TEAM Timeout Called By ULV
                              00:05 WCH - TIME TEAM Timeout Called By WCH
                              2 00:05 ULV 72-73 H 1 FG Made Second-Chance Layup By ULV #10 Gilbert, Keshon
                              00:05 ULV - Offensive Rebound By ULV #10 Gilbert, Keshon
                              00:07 ULV - miss Missed Jumper By ULV #13 Hamilton, Bryce

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Just remember, could be worse. My FIL has been here since august, and will be through May.
                                Did you tell him there are flights both ways?

Hey your big fat egg prediction is out the window…

Comment

Working...
                                X