No announcement yet.

Wichita State Shockers vs. UNLV Game Thread 11-21-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That UNLV assistant can cry a good long one tonight.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Announcers were saying that the coaching staffs got into it. Couldn’t tell from the camera angles exactly what happened since there were about 30 people in a 40 square foot area.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Now I have to get my heart calmed down to go to bed ....

Comment

• We have a LOT of talent. Just need to learn what to do with it.

Comment

• Passed out and woke up to see the last 8 minutes. Looks like it was the TE show and MU still commits dumb fouls. Even after the replay I couldn’t tell what happened during the scuffle after the game

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyShockerFan View Post
              There we go, looks like MU is getting the most physical after the game.
              MO and whoever the big dude for WSU are starting some **** when they need to just walk away.
              Hey remember dumbasses, you just won the game. Leave the floor and get to the locker room.

That is all.
              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                We have a LOT of talent. Just need to learn what to do with it.
                Yep. That's on the coaching staff.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• All I can say is I'm glad we got the win. I have no clue how we did it and it definitely involved some luck but…it’s a win.

I’m still in disbelief that our team leader stood and watched as his man ran unchecked to the rim for what looked like the game winning put back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    Announcers were saying that the coaching staffs got into it. Couldn’t tell from the camera angles exactly what happened since there were about 30 people in a 40 square foot area.
                    Yeah. UNLV felt they got cheated on the last no-call....but they didn't.

I actually thought the officiating was decent the last few possessions. In fact I credit them for calling fouls that are fouls in the last few seconds.

many officials might swallow their whistle completely
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Welp, the in-laws are in on Tuesday. Thanks for saving my week, Shox.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Mo seemed to have a role, that’s true.

Also, if you are a grown man, there is no excuse to run out on the floor to yell at an official at a sporting event. Be better.
                        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Why doesn’t Jackson get more minutes?

Comment

• Happy for the W but what a terrible call putting TE on the line.
                            Even better 2nd half for TE tonight.
                            We really did some dumb things that stalled our momentum along the way.
                            What was the altercation after buzzer?
                            Porter with another nice game. DD has to start hitting some 3's.
                            KP took another big step forward. Thought he was pushed in the back while
                            blocking out when their guy got the key put back but TE didn't block him out.
                            Going to bed.

Comment

• Mo was still committing dumb fouls AFTER the game. The dumbest player on a WSU team since John Smith.

That is all.
                              Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                Ecstatic for the win but now I get to come back in the morning and get to see a lecture by pie and Express that IB is the greatest coach ever and that we deserved to win that game.
                                Lol - no lecture from me. We looked like a boarderline NIT team for more than half this tournament.

But it is way too early to tell. Winning games like that one keeps them in it. And for the most part - over the past 2 years under IB - there's been a whole lot of winning. We'll see what the next few weeks look like.

Comment

Working...
                                X