No announcement yet.

Wichita State Shockers vs. UNLV Game Thread 11-21-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mo going with that gather dribble on offensive rebounds gives the defense a chance to wall up or poke the ball away.

Comment

• When you have no offense you can’t play catch-up forever. Set a fargin pick every 10 minutes!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
        Weak,weak half of basketball
        Yet, it was the best 1st half we've had this year in terms of points-per-possession at 1.0.

Comment

• brutal half
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Yet, it was the best 1st half we've had this year in terms of points-per-possession at 1.0.
            Well that's just scary.

Comment

• Need to play way better defense, hope they cool down from three and hit some open shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Our press is effing them up. I like it.
                At this point in the season, and maybe all season, it’s really the only thing we do well and our only chance to score points in any kind of bunches, like 4.

Comment

• And how many times does it take to figure out the Nuga guy catches the ball on the left wing and only drives to right side of the basket?
                  I mean, he only did it three times...guessing the magic number is 6.

Just asking another simple question.

That is all.
                  Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• This is a UNLV team that hasn't scored more than 64 points in a game......yet
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• There is no interior defense. They just curl go to the cup and shoot layups. We really need rim protectors but I don't see any on this team. That would help the defense.

Comment

• And they haven't shot better than about 41% in a game......yet.....
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                          I'm guessing and that's the only rationale I can come up with, HCIB watched film of the Mich/UNLV game and determined UNLV has little depth and can be wore down.
                          Once again, I'm guessing cause there was little to follow on what the game plan was for the first half.

Actually, I am at a loss to define what the hell any game plan was for the first 20 minutes.

That is all.
                          Part of the plan is to force it into the post and see what Mo can do when he posts up 8 feet from the rim

Comment

• Again, the offense tonight is not the reason we are behind. It’s a team shooting 60% against you that normally shoots in the 40s that is the problem.

Comment

• No offensive continuity. Sloppy. We are so easy to defend.
                              Another bad half for TE. I want KP to take the three if open but
                              would also like to see if he can post up. We may be missing something
                              there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                I feel like I'm not gonna get a good return-on-investment staying up past 1am on a Sunday.
                                Hopefully Saphire GC is open late tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X