Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Best you can do? ROFLMAO!!!!

You don't live rent free - you pay a high rent letting me expose your negativism.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

How are you feeling now MKR? Still confident the Shockers will perform so badly?
      Hey now, how can you blame him? He had no idea the other teams were going to magically perform so poorly just against the Shox

Comment

I had us at 3-2 but thought 1 of the losses would be at OSU. Doesn't mean that 4-1 is in the bag. Far from it, but looks much more likely now than it did 4 games ago.

Comment

How are you feeling now MKR? Still confident the Shockers will perform so badly?
          I think you are just trying to get MikeKennedyRulZ's goat, but you predicted 2-3 with losses to Arizona, Missouri, and OSU. So really not that much different than his 1-4 likely outcome?
          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
            I liken this team to a litter of 8 week old puppies. They can be aggravating at times, but boy are they fun to watch.
            Very apt description.

Comment

A win on Sunday and we might be receiving some Top 25 votes on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I think you are just trying to get MikeKennedyRulZ's goat, but you predicted 2-3 with losses to Arizona, Missouri, and OSU. So really not that much different than his 1-4 likely outcome?
                Kung Wu are you still drunk from celebrating last night's victory? Go read the first page of this thread (#13 which is the post MKR responded with his negativism) and you will find the following from me

# 13 - "I have the Shockers going 4-1 in the next five games losing to Michigan. At present I am not as confident in this projected record created before the start of the season but I am staying with it until an opponent proves me wrong or I am very pleasantly surprised with the Shockers beating Michigan."

Another post from me for you to read.

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Great. Get ready for an 0-5 or 1-4 stretch everyone...
                Actually MKR I prepared three different scenarios for the Shockers' season:

1. Optimistic perfect season: 28-3, losses to Michigan, Houston and Memphis

2. Hopeful: 24-7

3. Likely: 20-11, with additional losses to Arizona, Missouri, Okie State, UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, Memphis and SMU

I am still rooting for the Optimistic Perfect Season, go Shockers!!

Comment

Kung Wu are you still drunk from celebrating last night's victory?
                  Yes, but what does that have to do with anything. LOL

... blah blah blah ...

3. Likely: 20-11, with additional losses to Arizona, Missouri, Okie State, UCF, Cincinnati, Houston, Memphis and SMU
                  Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Yes, but what does that have to do with anything. LOL

You are choosing to ignore my first post in which I clearly declared the Shockers would go 4-1 and to which MKR posted his BS negative reply..

As I subsequently posted, pre-season I identified three possible scenarios for the Shocker season and that I was staying with the optimistic 28-3 prediction until proven wrong by losses to opponents on the court. Stay with y worst case scenario if it makes you feel better but why support a negative post by MKR?

Comment

You are choosing to ignore my first post in which I clearly declared the Shockers would go 4-1 and to which MKR posted his BS negative reply..

As I subsequently posted, pre-season I identified three possible scenarios for the Shocker season and that I was staying with the optimistic 28-3 prediction until proven wrong by losses to opponents on the court. Stay with y worst case scenario if it makes you feel better but why support a negative post by MKR?
                      Tell us you played both sides of a bet without saying you played both sides of a bet.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Tell us you played both sides of a bet without saying you played both sides of a bet.
                        I really enjoy sparing with you rabid self- supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          I also had us at 2-3. Like another poster said this team is an enigma. I liken this
                          team to Shaka Smart's VCU teams a few years ago. LONG on defense with
                          questionable offense. Once again we had low assists (12) with 15 turnovers BUT
                          we forced 21 OSU turnovers. I'll take the ugly wins but regardless of the SOS
                          numbers it just hasn't looked liked our opponents have been that good. Could be
                          our defense has made them look worse than they really are??
                          Only 12 assists but you need to consider we made 24 field goals. So, half of our buckets came off an assist. I don’t know what goal the team has for that number and I would say that I would personally still like to see it improve but 50% isn’t bad.

Plus, I think you should also keep in mind that OSU is currently the #7 rated defense on KenPom.

Comment

I think it’s a little too soon to take victory laps. While I think we have a very good chance to win, KSU on Sunday is not a gimme by any means.

Comment

Ouch
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Welchjob.

Aces1982’s father perhaps?
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X