No announcement yet.

Wichita State Shockers vs. Tarleton Texans Pregame Discussion 11-16-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we can create turnovers, it will be what most of us want. The fewer the turnovers, the closer the game.

Hello Carbondale, circa 05-08.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      Even more important than if Mo can handle the outside defense, is whether he can handle very athletic players from TSU, double teaming him without turning the ball over. Could be a good test.
      I'm not seeing Mo as a good matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

I'm not seeing Mo as a good matchup.
        Hopefully we don't see Mo much honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          Haha, what a great video. Weird on so many levels, but refreshing.
          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Comment

Figure I'll throw this out there in for those looking at tickets on the secondary market.

I've always used StubHub in the past but the fees have become out of control. This year, I started using TickPick (not to be confused with DickPick, which is a different site entirely) and have had great luck. Instant delivery, great prices and NO FEES. And they have an app.

For those of us that are not season ticket holders, it's definitely worth a try. Let's get cheeks in seats!

Go Shox!

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                I've always used StubHub in the past but the fees have become out of control. This year, I started using TickPick (not to be confused with DickPick, which is a different site entirely) and have had great luck.
                Just make sure you delete your history if you mess up! Haha
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

For some odd reason, each time I read 'Tarleton', I think of cigarettes...

And no, I'm not a smoker...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Tonight would be a grand time to see Dexter's 3 p0int shooting equal 18 points. Or more1

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

Check it out around 20 - 25 seconds. First time I've seen a flop featured in a highlight vid.
                        And a travel (not called) in the very next clip.

Comment

Get the latest Wichita State Odds, see their recent and upcoming schedule, matchups, injuries, stats, and team news.

Shockers opened as 14.0 favorites tonight against Tarleton

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                            https://www.vegasinsider.com/college.../wichita-state

Shockers opened as 14.0 favorites tonight against Tarleton
                            one would think that was safe, but........

Comment

Tyson out for tonight.
                              Last edited by shock-it-to-me; November 16, 2021, 06:00 PM.

Comment

The sluggish start to the season will not last. Tonight we will see much improved execution and take care of business to cover the spread.
                                The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

Working...
                                X