2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Houstonfan33 View Post
    All Kelvin did was contact a player through text coaches do that all the time now even yours Issac Brown but no one gives because Wichita State is a joke no football broke poor school
    That’s why you’re on our board with your pathetic little act because no one “gives”. Get some learnin done in your next life you little cousin f&$@#r.

Comment

• Friendly reminder that the ignore button is really neat.
      78-65

Comment

Please just step it up it’s not hard. This is so embarrassing for us making this conference look weaker than it already is.
        Must be how your conference mates felt being in a conference with Houston for 30 years up until about oooo 5 years ago. Let's not act like Houston is some blue blood here.

Comment

All Kelvin did was contact a player through text coaches do that all the time now even yours Issac Brown but no one gives because Wichita State is a joke no football broke poor school
          No one gives except the Houston guy posting on a Wichita State board on a Sunday night at 11.

You’re representing well, chief.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• KU gets so many BS foul calls it’s not even funny. Obachi slips on the second to last possession for KU and gets free throws. And of course, KU hits a miracle 3 to send it to a second OT.

This is exactly why that team flails in the tournament. The BS home cooking can’t help them out there.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              KU gets so many BS foul calls it’s not even funny. Obachi slips on the second to last possession for KU and gets free throws. And of course, KU hits a miracle 3 to send it to a second OT.

This is exactly why that team flails in the tournament. The BS home cooking can’t help them out there.
              Just another reason many have "slowed down" their college sports fandom. My generation (1980's kid here) see it for what it is and has become. I'm quite sure the generation before seen it coming too. MONEY!!!

Notice all the gambling ads (commercials) on TV this year?????
              FINAL FOURS:
              1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
              1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
              Number of Times Ranked: 157
              Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
              Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
              Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
              #3 - Dec. 2017
              #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
              #2 ~ March 2014
              Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                Tulsa pees down their leg and hands Memphis a 2 pt win lol.
                two words....Frank Haith....money stealer....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

two words....Frank Haith....money stealer....
                  That's four
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

That's four
                    Point well taken....:)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      KU gets so many BS foul calls it’s not even funny. Obachi slips on the second to last possession for KU and gets free throws. And of course, KU hits a miracle 3 to send it to a second OT.

While i share your KU disdain, there was no doubt in my mind that Obaji's last three was going in...he does it all the time.
                      But all the other stuff, yeah....

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post

Just another reason many have "slowed down" their college sports fandom. My generation (1980's kid here) see it for what it is and has become. I'm quite sure the generation before seen it coming too. MONEY!!!

Notice all the gambling ads (commercials) on TV this year?????
                        All the sports apps, and legalized gambling make the sport better!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

All the sports apps, and legalized gambling make the sport better!
                          Maybe I should look into this stuff. At least I could make some money off of WSU's miserable performances.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• If gambling is your cup of tea, go for it. Predicting sporting outcomes has never added to my love for sports. I’m more of junkie of sports strategies, and I enjoy it most if it’s a team I like, and if that team is enjoying success.

Comment

• Comment

• Indiana State beats Missouri State.
                                Not a typo.
                                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                                X