Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    Late to the party… what did Braun do?
    He scored and then proceeded to show the other guys up, a la the Process. Got an "unsportsmanlike" before he turned around. Self left him in the game.

Punk.jpg

If fired up the team from the A10 for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      Sarcasm
      Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

When you say at-large, you're talking about the CBI, right?
      facetious

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Joe Lurnardi has them in. This is a signature win. Who have the Shocks beat?And OU beats UCF in Orlando. These Big 12 teams are just superior to these AAC teams. They clearly have better players and coaches. They dominate. And Iowa State destroyed Memphis. What an ass whipping on National television. I am expecting the Shocks will get dominated too by OSU and KSU.

The Shocks are just to turnover prone and have no offense. Clang another missed wide open 3 pointer and 48% free throw shooting. The transition bloopers continue.
        Not sure if you are serious or not…

Comment

• Tight games the order of the day in the AAC today:

Coppin State 68 @ ECU 70 (Coppin State falls to 1-9)
          Oklahoma 65 @ UCF 62
          Monmouth 61 @ Cincinnati 59
          Delaware 74 @ Temple 75

Comment

• Arizona destroyed Sacramento State 105-59.

UNLV was down 9 with several chances to cut it to 6 or 7, couldn't, then UCLA closed them out, 73-51 final.

Prairie View A&M trying to do WSU a solid by getting a win at Loyola Marymount, but an 8-0 gives Marymount a 74-71 lead under 5 left.
            Prairie View down 1 with 1:03 left. Marymount ball. Marymount misses, A&M rebounds 43 seconds left. A&M misses, Marymount rebounds 15 seconds. TO. Foul, FT FT 81-78 Timeout with 5 seconds. Marymount fouls, not allowing the possible 3 point shot. Make, make. 81-80. A&M fouls, make, make, 83-80. Desperation misses. 83-80 final. PVA&M moves to 0-7.

Pitt 77 UM-Baltimore County 87 Jamarius Burton is at Pitt now, possibly the worst ACC team averaging 9 a game (missed 2 games).

Former AC Steve Forbes scheduled light and started 6-0 before losing to LSU in the championship game of the Emerald Classic today 75-61.

Jacksonville State moves to 3-3 with a road win at Elon 93-81.

Umass beats Rutgers (mid pack pick and tourney team) 85-83 on a Noah Hernandes 3 at the buzzer.

Creighton, down 12 at the half, rallied to nip SIU-Edwardsville 70-65 in Omaha.

Winthrop 82 Washington 74. TP wasn't the Huskies only problem.

St Thomas - Minnesota is an actual team, D1, in the Summit league (may be in a transitional year).

North Texas v Drake tomorrow for 7th place.
            Last edited by WuDrWu; November 27, 2021, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Not sure if you are serious or not…
              Are you serious? Your question makes me laugh.. Right now the Shocks are playing with fire by playing MTXE ball. More turnovers and extra errors. Making 18 turnovers and shooting 43% from the free throw line is not going to beat any Big 12 team. Its not going to beat any good team.. Don't get me wrong, I am happy for our record. But they are going to have to play better and do more going forward.

When will this team grow up? When will they stop playing STUPID? When will 5hey make a simple layup in transition?When will they become a real TEAM? To beat good teams you have to focus and execute the Coaches game plan. Right now the shocker veteran players are not carrying their weight. And then the younger players have to man up and stop playing immature. Way too many bonehead plays by the Shocks..

This team has potential to be very good but will not reach that potential until they start playing more discipline basketball.. Leadership requires better and smarter play. Leadership requires attitude.. Leadership requires finishing layups,, knocking down wide open 3 pointers and free throws. What good does it do to play good dedfense if your going to throw away your offense opportunities?Go Shocks.

Comment

• Why is the conversation about WSU in the 2021-2022 Games of Interest thread? Oakland beat Ok-State in Stillwater.

Pitino vs Self today. I'm putting my money of Pitino. Chickens are too selfish.

Comment

• UNT - 57
                  Drake - 54
                  FINAL
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                    UNT - 57
                    Drake - 54
                    FINAL
                    Only two MVC teams with winning records: LU and MSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Joe Lurnardi has them in. This is a signature win. Who have the Shocks beat?And OU beats UCF in Orlando. These Big 12 teams are just superior to these AAC teams. They clearly have better players and coaches. They dominate. And Iowa State destroyed Memphis. What an ass whipping on National television. I am expecting the Shocks will get dominated too by OSU and KSU.

The Shocks are just to turnover prone and have no offense. Clang another missed wide open 3 pointer and 48% free throw shooting. The transition bloopers continue.
                      I think you are generally a thoughtful serious poster, but I guess you may have missed the part where this “ soon to be dominated by OSU and KS “ team took Arizona into OT…. Were they flawless? By no means… but it IS 6 games in….
                      I’ll be happy to check back in after the next two games

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

Only two MVC teams with winning records: LU and MSU.
                        3-4 bid league

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

3-4 at-large bids per decade
                          FIFY

Comment

• SMU is currently trailing UL Monroe by 10 with 6 minutes to go.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                              SMU is currently trailing UL Monroe by 10 with 6 minutes to go.
                              At home where they are 4-0 to a team that is 0-3 on the road and has an over record of 3-4.

Comment

• SMU need to fire Jank mid Year. Just get it over with and start interviewing.

Comment

Working...
                                X