No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched 2nd half of Memphis/Va Tech. Memphis is really big and athletic. Starting 5 is 6'9",6'9",6'11",6'7",6'5". They are really good defensively and rebounding. Their offense is not very polished and a lot of it comes off turnovers and offensive rebounds. If they are hitting 3's they will be really hard to beat. Our front line will really need to step up against this team when we play them. Our whole team must learn how to block out every time a shot goes up. Memphis won the game by 8.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Iona down 4 to Alabama with just under 10 to play.

It would not have been popular with a large portion of the fan base, but when we were looking for a replacement for Marshall (and before IB got the job), I would have been intrigued by the possibility of hiring Rick Pitino. The guy is such a good coach and truly loves it.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• And Iona takes down Alabama.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Belmont beat Drake

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
            Iona down 4 to Alabama with just under 10 to play.

It would not have been popular with a large portion of the fan base, but when we were looking for a replacement for Marshall (and before IB got the job), I would have been intrigued by the possibility of hiring Rick Pitino. The guy is such a good coach and truly loves it.
            He is a slimy person. I sat about 10’ from him in the Bahamas while he was being interviewed. Puke!

Comment

• If WSU would have hired Pitino the ncaa would have put us on 3 years probation for hiring him and any real or imagined transgressions by either party in the last 50 years.

Comment

• I love Dayton.

Comment

• KU loses to formerly 2-3 Dayton

Comment

• **** Ku.

Comment

• It’s going to be a double good day for either us or Mizzou.

Comment

• There ya go Mizzou. Unfortunately that’ll be the highlight of your day

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          KU loses to formerly 2-3 Dayton
                          LOL!!! I love it. I bet the Toupee is beside himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            KU loses to formerly 2-3 Dayton
                            And those three loses were to UMass Lowell, Lipscomb, and Austin Peay.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

And those three loses were to UMass Lowell, Lipscomb, and Austin Peay.
                              Dayton will still be ranked 9th come Monday so that it will be a quality loss for KU

Comment

• So this means k who will probably move up a couple of spots

Comment

Working...
                                X