Play of the Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Play of the Game

Tonight's play of the game was when Coach called time out just as Phil was turning it over on critical late game posession with Bradley making a run.

Way to go Coach!

You nailed it. This is two games in a row in which CGM has really guided the ship with the skill of a master sailor...and the players really responded.

Comment

Re: Play of the Game

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
      Tonight's play of the game was when Coach called time out just as Phil was turning it over on critical late game posession with Bradley making a run.

Way to go Coach!

Actually, I called that timeout. I had just enough time to call HCGM on his cell and relay the info.

You are correct CS, it saved the game.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

The Clemente tip in and the Cooz backdoor were pretty sweet too.

Marshall knows his players.

Would've liked to be a fly on the wall at half time. I noticed that Gregg's son followed them into the locker room. I wonder if he stayed in there while Coach discussed "strategy" with the team.
        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by wsu789
          The Clemente tip in and the Cooz backdoor were pretty sweet too.

Marshall knows his players.

Would've liked to be a fly on the wall at half time. I noticed that Gregg's son followed them into the locker room. I wonder if he stayed in there while Coach discussed "strategy" with the team.
          I hope not. A kid that young could be scarred for life :D
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Actually it wouldn't surprise me if the kid got his 2 cents in as well. lol

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
              Actually it wouldn't surprise me if the kid got his 2 cents in as well. lol
              After the visitor's locker room cleared, a team of painters was seen going into the locker room with buckets and equipment. Something about peeling paint on the walls.

Comment

Play of the game? Maybe the Shocker Locker Room at halftime talking strategy. Maybe when Ramon decided to play, and kept rebounding and then got that sweet tip high in the sky. Maybe HCGM time-out when PT was about to throw it away. PT put an exclamation dunk at the end that was nice. Cooz hit some nice 3's and Gal was around 10-13 at the free-throw line and made some clutch ones that sealed the deal at the end.

It took all of these wonderful moments to overshadow an ugly 1st half. 17 turnovers but we were kicking butt on rebounds. We could have been down 20 with that many turnovers. A win on the road in the Valley though is a win is a win is a win!!!!!!!

Reply #7777777
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

My favorite play was by Gal on a fast break. One of the Bradley players came towards him and made an attempt to poke the ball away. He just whipped the ball around the back while in stride and passed it off for an easy 2.

Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by Ixiah
                    My favorite play was by Gal on a fast break. One of the Bradley players came towards him and made an attempt to poke the ball away. He just whipped the ball around the back while in stride and passed it off for an easy 2.

Impressive.
                    That was Crouch, who nearly fell flat on his face when he missed his attempt to grab the ball. Crouch thought he had a perfect steal there. Gal really knows how to make those behind the back moves.

Comment

Working...
                    X