Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramon Likely to play tonight

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

it's going to be rough though, he's going to have a real hard time catching the ball

Comment

Rather see him come back 100%

:posterwu: 8)
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

well that could be awhile with a screw or plate in his finger. the style he plays, being more a physical player, I think we need his body even it is just for a few minutes.

Comment

Actually, the pinky isn't really used that much, so Ramon may end up playing pretty well.

Comment

If he can play though the pain we really need him inside. He can box out and keep his man away from the boards if not too much else.

Comment

And it is the pinky on his left hand so he should still be able to shoot the ball and still grab some rebounds.
              Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

I think just having him on the court will pump up the other players. His energy has to be contagious.
                "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                -- Yogi Berra

Comment

6 points and 8 rebounds, and he made them at some critical junctures in the game. Yes, Ramon made a difference tonight. It is just reassuring when he is in there. He's a warrior.

Comment

I doubt he reads any of this, but I just have to say it...

WAY TO GO RAMON! We couldn't have done it without you. Thanks for being tough, and fearless. We (the fans) do appreciate your efforts!

Comment

Gal and Coach Marshall both elaborated about what Ramon means to his team. A damn fine peformance Ramon.

Comment

Gal re-iterated that Ramon was the "spirit of the team" tonight. He sets a good example for work ethic and attitude.

Comment

RC went high in the sky for the tip that was heard around the world. He gets us rebounds and lots of positive energy which is contagious!!!!!!!

Comment

Its going to be great next season with him and Stutz creating havoc in the paint. (Yes, I know its still this season, calm down) :bball_spin:
                            "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                            -- Yogi Berra

Comment

We have not seen the best yet this Season from RC who scored 40 versus San Jac. in Juco ball. Guess who was dishing him the rock in all the right places? Mr. Hannah who will have a hay-day passing to our Twin Towers and RC, etc. etc. etc. Then when they cheat back, Mr. Hannah will bury the 3 to keep the defenders guessing!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X