No announcement yet.

Coach Bush the next 3G?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, after his almost throwing down with the dude on the ALS team, it's obvious who he most compares to!

Comment

I like ZB a lot - but you are about 15 - 20 years ahead - nobody gets the keys to the kingdom just handed over

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Wooglin View Post

IMO, this is being a bit premature. I would think he would start at the HS or prep level. If he excels, JUCO's and mid majors will come calling for a new assistant coach or possibly a head coaching position. If he excels, then he would be in consideration for head coaching jobs at a higher level. He is in his late 20's. I don't believe he is ready to receive the keys to the kingdom yet.
          Oh really? Tell me more.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            Come on, after his almost throwing down with the dude on the ALS team, it's obvious who he most compares to!

Reminds me of 3G in 2018 when he went after those you know whats from CIncy that were danicng on our court after the game
            "You need to be standing on his toes when he's catching the ball. He's that good."- Gregg Marshall

Comment

Good things must’ve happened recently for the trolls to be active in the middle of July.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
                I would like to see Garrett Stutz on a coaching staff . He was diagraming some of the end of game plays. And how intimidating could he be to a referee?
                Now that makes sense

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                  Good things must’ve happened recently for the trolls to be active in the middle of July.
                  No doubt about it…

Comment

Originally posted by Half Brother Dan View Post
                    I was at the games this weekend and call me crazy but I could’ve sworn a few times that it was 3G back patrolling the sidelines. Coach Bush has a FUTURE in college basketball. The man to bring WSU basketball back. To be honest, he reminds me of 3G during his Winthrop days.

The only negative I could find, is that Ron should’ve been allowed to coached more. I know his perspective could’ve helped since he actually played in the games unlike Bush. But if this weekend is any indication, I’m pleased with where the program looks like it’s going!

Who agrees that Coach Bush could be the next 3G at WSU?
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
                      I would like to see Garrett Stutz on a coaching staff . He was diagraming some of the end of game plays. And how intimidating could he be to a referee?
                      Hopefully more intimidating than he was towards the basket when playing for us.

Stutz ^^^ driving to the basket.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Hopefully more intimidating than he was towards the basket when playing for us.

Stutz ^^^ driving to the basket.
                        Yo Clod, you seen this video of incoming Freshman big man Kenny Pohto playing for the Swedish U20 team? Caution: Might give you a woody...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Yo Clod, you seen this video of incoming Freshman big man Kenny Pohto playing for the Swedish U20 team? Caution: Might give you a woody...
                          Without the graphic we would think Sweden is playing Northern Iowa. But the one clue is that half their team is not writhing on the floor, so ... yeah it's not UNI.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I've already seen it. I've already climaxed over it.

Coach Brown getting it done on the trail. Shaving.
                            Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; July 27, 2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I've already seen it. I've already climaxed over it.

Coach Brown getting it down on the trail. Shaving.
                              You understand shaving in this case is not manscaping, right? I don’t think he is getting “down” on anyone either. That’s just a you thing.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I’ll just put this here to get HBD’s attention…

Comment

Working...
                                X