Clear All

Rest In Peace sir.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
      I'll tell ya what...Wichita sports talk will never be the same
      Yes Ron is still around alive and well.

Comment

He wasn't near as old as I always pictured him in my mind, based on his speaking voice. I would have guessed he was a guy pushing three digits.

RIP sir. You were an entertaining caller, and contributed well to the discussion at hand.

Comment

Did anyone on here know Dennis personally? If so, any idea if he frequented the eagles lodge on the south side of town?

Once upon a time I was there and a dude next to me at the bar sounded an awful lot like Dennis. I’ve always wondered if it was him. The pictures from his memorial were similar to what the guy I overheard looked like.

Comment

Dennis would've loved this TBT game and had numerous comments about the play.

Comment

I saw he is survived by a brother Joe Lively. That name is familiar to me. Wasn't Joe an athlete of some note back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                I saw he is survived by a brother Joe Lively. That name is familiar to me. Wasn't Joe an athlete of some note back in the day?
                I knew a Jo Lively who went to East High back in the 60's. He was on the football team and the gymnastics team.

Comment

Working...
                X