• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dennis (NOT Dexter)

Condolences to his family!

RIP Dennis

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Maybe someone should change the title to reflect that it's the caller from KFH and not Dexter Dennis. Most folks here know, but some don't.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Sad news.

RIP to him.

Comment

RIP :(
          Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Dennis was usually the best part of any show he called. His knowledge and insight were unparalleled for a host, let alone a caller. Wichita sports talk radio will never be the same. RIP Dennis, thanks for all you contributed over the years!

Comment

He sat in our section (much lower, however), and although we go early, he was always there before. Sometimes I would stop and visit, sometimes just just say hello. He was a really nice man.

Comment

RIP Dennis
                Go Shocks!

Comment

I'll tell ya what...Wichita sports talk will never be the same

Comment

Dennis was always great. Is Ron still around?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

He's hung up and listened for the last time? So sad. Ugh. He brought so much character to the pregame show.
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                        I'll tell ya what...Wichita sports talk will never be the same
                        I see what you did there!!!

Comment

Find the obituary of Dennis Ralph Lively (1942 - 2021) from Wichita, KS. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care.

Comment

Dennis Ralph Lively born in El Dorado, Kansas August 16, 1942, passed away June 25, 2021. Mr. Lively is survived by Son Courtney Lively. Sister-Pearlie Henderson Brothers Joe Kent and Larry Lively.

My sincere condolences.

He will be missed by Shocker Nation.

Comment

Obituary | Dennis Ralph Lively | Jackson Mortuary (thejacksonmortuary.com)

Comment

Working...
                              X