No announcement yet.

2021-22 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was looking through our home opponents rosters and staffs. Obviously Gillispie has been big time, will be interesting to see how his team is now moving conferences and his second year. Ray Harper been around forever and has coached some good teams! Mccasland is a winner and Riley has been doing winning things at South Alabama and his roster scares me a little! But did anyone notice that the South Alabama Director of Mens Basketball Operations has the last name KOSICH?!? Does anyone know if he is related to Shocker Beloved TOM KOSICH?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

???

I’m a season ticket holder. Have you seen me complain?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Why am I quoted ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockers1989 View Post
          Was looking through our home opponents rosters and staffs. Obviously Gillispie has been big time, will be interesting to see how his team is now moving conferences and his second year. Ray Harper been around forever and has coached some good teams! Mccasland is a winner and Riley has been doing winning things at South Alabama and his roster scares me a little! But did anyone notice that the South Alabama Director of Mens Basketball Operations has the last name KOSICH?!? Does anyone know if he is related to Shocker Beloved TOM KOSICH?
          Well just from the picture, it's not exactly a stretch to think he's related. He doesn't not look like Tom. Mikel went to school in CA and last I knew Tom was in CA. Again, doesn't mean much. Mikel would have been born around '90. Certainly possible. None of his bios mentioned family though.

Looking again....Interesting 1st post Shockers1989 , or should I say Tom? Still driving the LaBaron Convertible?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Well just from the picture, it's not exactly a stretch to think he's related. He doesn't not look like Tom. Mikel went to school in CA and last I knew Tom was in CA. Again, doesn't mean much. Mikel would have been born around '90. Certainly possible. None of his bios mentioned family though.

Looking again....Interesting 1st post Shockers1989 , or should I say Tom? Still driving the LaBaron Convertible?

Lol I wish I was Tom or at least related, I would trade being over 6 feet tall for anything haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Why am I quoted ?
              Because in one post you stated we needed a fill of cupcakes in the remaining noncon and then complained about said cupcakes when the schedule got released.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

???

I’m a season ticket holder. Have you seen me complain?
                Did I misread your tone?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Totally agree.. Yeah Taylor Eldridge nailed it. The Net was set up to give advantages to power 5 programs. I am glad WSU is scheduling in away to do exactly what the power 5 teams are doing. But Taylor must be careful. When he tells the truth like this, someone may call him a WSU cheerleader. Go Shocks.

You predicted KV's post labeling Taylor a Shocker cheerleader perfectly! ROFLMAO!!

Comment

• It's fine. Pound somd teams by 20+. Do some good in Lost Wages. Get our youth some confidence and embarrass the kittens. Payback Mizzou.

Sucks that we don't have a big non con game at the Chuck, but it is what it is. We have good conference games to make up for it.

Go Shox!
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      It's fine. Pound somd teams by 20+. Do some good in Lost Wages. Get our youth some confidence and embarrass the kittens. Payback Mizzou.

Sucks that we don't have a big non con game at the Chuck, but it is what it is. We have good conference games to make up for it.

Go Shox!
                      Totally agree.

Comment

• A look at every men’s basketball non-conference game for this season - The Sunflower
                        Sean Marty, Sports Editor
                        August 30, 2021
                        Wichita State has officially released its non-conference schedule for the upcoming season in a release last Monday. Currently, the Shockers have eight home games on its slate for the 2021-22 season. With WSU putting their final touches on its non-conference schedule, here is a breakdown of every non-conference opponent scheduled to be faced this season....

"Wichita State has officially released its non-conference schedule for the upcoming season in a release last Monday. Currently, the Shockers have eight home games on its slate for the 2021-22 season.

With WSU putting their final touches on its non-conference schedule, here is a breakdown of every non-conference opponent scheduled to be faced this season...."

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          A look at every men’s basketball non-conference game for this season - The Sunflower
                          Sean Marty, Sports Editor
                          August 30, 2021
                          Wichita State has officially released its non-conference schedule for the upcoming season in a release last Monday. Currently, the Shockers have eight home games on its slate for the 2021-22 season. With WSU putting their final touches on its non-conference schedule, here is a breakdown of every non-conference opponent scheduled to be faced this season....

"Wichita State has officially released its non-conference schedule for the upcoming season in a release last Monday. Currently, the Shockers have eight home games on its slate for the 2021-22 season.

With WSU putting their final touches on its non-conference schedule, here is a breakdown of every non-conference opponent scheduled to be faced this season...."
                          Actually, the sports coverage in The Sunflower has been quite good so far this semester.

Comment

• Looking forward to the announcement of the conference schedule.

Comment

• Today marks less than 50 days to the start of the 2021-22 official season:

vs. Jacksonville State University (Jacksonville, Alabama)
                              on Tuesday, November 9.

Go Shockers!!!

Comment

• Wichita State men’s basketball set to play Texas Tech in closed practice scrimmage

BY TAYLOR ELDRIDGE
                                UPDATED SEPTEMBER 23, 2021 6:43 AM

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...254457953.html

Comment

Working...
                                X