2021-22 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuck
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with scheduling a game against a team from a low major as long as it isn't a common trend on the schedule. The key is playing the teams from those leagues that are likely to represent the conference in the NCAA tournament, like Norfolk State.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        Yuck
        Why? You’re in the middle of ****ing nowhere it ain’t like you’re going to be at the game.

Comment

Yuck
          With 13 non con games... A few need to be against low major competition

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

With 13 non con games... A few need to be against low major competition
            I mean, we already have to play Memphis twice...
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

I see no reason to complain about playing Norfolk State when the shocks will be playing Missouri. Kansas State, Oklahoma State, and possibly Arizona, Michigan, or UNLV in the nonconference schedule.

Comment

I’m not too worried about the guarantee games being weak. The reality is that it is almost impossible to get many Q1/Q2 opportunities in that group of potential foes. I counted like eight or nine teams from last year that could be bought and also fell into the Q1/Q2 category. In a normal season with more nonconference schedule, that number might turn out to be less.

Schedule the best guarantee games that you can. Hope that they fall into the Q3 range with hope one might jump into the Q2 range. Above all else, absolutely do not lose those games.
                78-65

Comment

Big 12 / SEC challenge match ups have been announced. Will WSU be in line for one of the SEC left-out match ups again this year? Teams are UGA, USC, Vandy and TAM.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Big 12 / SEC challenge match ups have been announced. Will WSU be in line for one of the SEC left-out match ups again this year? Teams are UGA, USC, Vandy and TAM.
                    I could be wrong but I recall HCIB mentioning that we are playing in the AAC/SEC alliance once again. Would be nice to see TP back at CKA this year LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I could be wrong but I recall HCIB mentioning that we are playing in the AAC/SEC alliance once again. Would be nice to see TP back at CKA this year LOL
                      Can a team travel with all 13 or only the top 12?

Comment

Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                        Would be nice to see TP back at CKA this year LOL
                        The reception that Austin Reaves got at Intrust would be considered tame and hospitable compared to how TP would be welcomed...and I would enjoy every freaking second of it.

78-65

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

The reception that Austin Reaves got at Intrust would be considered tame and hospitable compared to how TP would be welcomed...and I would enjoy every freaking second of it.
                          OMG the most hilarious thing just happened...I drew a blank where TP transferred so I googled his name, the 1st bing video (I'm not on my computer) is captioned "Erik Stevenson on losing".

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

OMG the most hilarious thing just happened...I drew a blank where TP transferred so I googled his name, the 1st bing video (I'm not on my computer) is captioned "Erik Stevenson on losing".

WTF. Who uses bing?

Comment

WTF. Who uses bing?
                              I tried to carbon date my father's desk top but the results were inconclusive.

And you don't dare change any settings on Dad's computer.

Comment

WTF. Who uses bing?
                                How else are you going to earn Microsoft rewards, other than bing searches?

Comment

Working...
                                X