2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
    I watched a lot of perimeter players get past Fred and Ron when they gambled. Then they met Orupke at the hoop and usually peed down their legs and turned the ball over. Baker and VanVleet got a lot of steals because they could gamble on D, knowing their guy had virtually no chance if their guy got past them.
    No doubt the "value" of Ehimen went way beyond points, rebounds and blocks. Plus, he was an underrated defender. Moved his feet well and played the 3/4 as well as any post player we've had in addition to being strong as an ox.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
      One of the "best" English novels of all-time is Ulysses. It is borderline unreadable. I struggled through 2/3 and gave up. I have no regrets.
      I hear ya' hummin' my friend and I'm sorry, I know I owe you a call. Life comes at you fast sometimes......might not be handling it the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Although one wonders if "War and Peace" would have been as highly acclaimed as it was if it was published under its original name "War: What Is It Good For?"
        This is just sooooo good......

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
          One of the "best" English novels of all-time is Ulysses. It is borderline unreadable. I struggled through 2/3 and gave up. I have no regrets.
          Same happened to me with War and Peace in high school. Real snoozer. Not sure I even made it 1/3 through. I really liked the first couple of Rambo movies though.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

And while your at it you may want to check out Tolstoy's War and Peace if you haven't.
            OMG, I should have kept reading this thread. You are evil for suggesting that. I totally missed your posts above. Crazy!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Comment

• Did Karon ever talk about what happened?
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

No doubt the "value" of Ehimen went way beyond points, rebounds and blocks. Plus, he was an underrated defender. Moved his feet well and played the 3/4 as well as any post player we've had in addition to being strong as an ox.
                      I loved watching Ehimen run the court. He was as fast as a deer. I doubt WSU has had any other player his size with anywhere close to his speed. I believe it was against Ohio State that he got the ball stolen from him, then ran the length of the court to block the shot they put up.
                      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/InsideTbt/status...395997194?s=19
                        Awesome.!

Comment

Working...
                        X