2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Someone should further check on that gofundme.... Has anyone *ever* seen Ron use /Ronald/? (Edit: S'okay, guess he is using it )

Comment

• I'm not against anyone funding the Aftershocks and I hope they win. However, Ron, by himself has earned, maybe 10 X (maybe 8X) as much as I've earned in my lifetime. I can afford very little towards this endeavor. Some others on here can probably give, and not look back. Good for them, and Ron, and they get back 700K if they win (kind of like gambling). Capitalism reigns imo.

Comment

• One of the players from Challenge ALS is a YouTube guy. He was making videos of each game. Pretty good watch to see the game from their perspective. They apparently thought 6500 sounded like 11k lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

That's actually a pretty good idea.
            I occasionally do that.

Comment

• Any chance with the off time that we get Tekele or Toure back? Or did they completely withdraw?

Comment

• Here’s the youtuber’s video of the game vs aftershocks. https://youtu.be/15s6ZEQE_SI

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
                  Any chance with the off time that we get Tekele or Toure back? Or did they completely withdraw?
                  They are not part of the roster so I think they are out. Willis can play though

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They are not part of the roster so I think they are out. Willis can play though
                    Willis could help. I think that Willis and Jamie would be mobile post players who could really be break through players in the TBT.

Comment

• when's the next game? I was trying to find that earlier
                      Phi Alpha

Comment

• Originally posted by Speed View Post
                        when's the next game? I was trying to find that earlier
                        Next Saturday at 11:00 am. Here is the full schedule: https://thetournament.com/schedule/
                        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Saw on Tweeter today Ron saying something about looking for a 3/4 man for the finals in Dayton. No idea if that means someone will be missing or if they’re just trying to add a little more depth.
                          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Did anyone see Always a Brave (Bradley) comeback win? Great BU names from yesteryear...POB, Tony Bennett, Marcellus Sommerville, Daniel Ruffin, Andrew Warren and mix in ISUr Dinma Odiakosa.

Potentially an old Valley of Death matchup in the semis.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                              Saw on Tweeter today Ron saying something about looking for a 3/4 man for the finals in Dayton. No idea if that means someone will be missing or if they’re just trying to add a little more depth.
                              Maybe Cle, if he won't have a freakin' self-serve-spasm in front of the crowds.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                                Saw on Tweeter today Ron saying something about looking for a 3/4 man for the finals in Dayton. No idea if that means someone will be missing or if they’re just trying to add a little more depth.
                                Maybe Dileo signed an NBA contract?

Comment

Working...
                                X