No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think TBT and ESPN like Wichita much?

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post

You mean the guy who had 27 in an NCAA tourney game against Marshall starting opposite an NBA player?
      I mean the guy who shows up big, puts the team on his back, and totes his nuts around in a wheelbarrow.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

In the moment he seemed wide open for a layup so I don’t put a lot of blame on him.
        Yeah, this video shows that better and his defense to start the break. Would have been sweet to see an alley oop to him to close out the game with a dunk.

Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• #23 scored 20+ points and averaged 25 points in the TBT. He is a Point Guard (he is a really good 3 point shooter who can drive and rebound too) who is 6’5 and probably 225-230 lbs. He was an impossible guard for Conner, Samajae, and Clevin who are lucky to push 6’ and 170.

Coaches tried to put Brown and McDuffie on him but they got in foul trouble and were often forced to switch anyway.

Comment

• Incredible game. So glad we are able to host these games in the dog days of summer.

Can anyone who watched on TV comment on the first Frankamp game winner they waived off due to a “charge”?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              Incredible game. So glad we are able to host these games in the dog days of summer.

Can anyone who watched on TV comment on the first Frankamp game winner they waived off due to a “charge”?
              Looked like the right call--to me at least.

Comment

Incredible game. So glad we are able to host these games in the dog days of summer.

In the moment I was pissed.

On replay I thought they got it right
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Saw this on Twitter - https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...22043054092292 - don't know if it's been shared or not. Would be neat to see him in the NBA, and maybe some teams will give a couple of the other AfterShocks some tryouts, especially if they've been watching the games on ESPN:

Comment

• This was a really fun event! Wichita fans are the best! It was really loud during the Elam Ending. Great job Shocker Nation!!!!

Comment

Found a video with it. If you go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGFAw0-H2Hg the foul is around the 5:45 mark.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Found a video with it. If you go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGFAw0-H2Hg the foul is around the 5:45 mark.
                          Thanks. That’s a gutsy call by the ref. Looked very close to me even on the replay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

Is that Zach Brown in the pink shoes? If you watch him he gets upset he didn't get the ball and does a little stomp, but then jumps and celebrates once Frankamp hits the winner :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Watched it another 5 times, Frankamp was on his way up before the guy got set.

Comment

• THAT. WAS. FUN. AGAIN.

Those that weren't able to go to these game, don't know what they missed. Those that did go know exactly what everyone else missed. Christmas in July folks!

Comment

Working...
                                X