2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Guess the Elam magic continues.

I will say though. When these guys take up the defense to another level it is beautiful to watch. I miss defense like that!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• The Elam Ending is entering for sure.
      The Assman

Comment

• WOW what a win. This has been 100x more fun than I anticipated!!!! So much fun seeing all the generations of players together celebrating and cheering and hanging around.

Comment

• Comment

• Just wow!!!!

Comment

• Alien Frankamp for the win!!! (Those in the arena will understand)

Comment

• The Elam ending is stressful and super fun to watch. Make it basketball law.

Comment

• ….and to think, Lunardi had the Aftershocks as one of the First Four Out.

Comment

• I’d love to see the NCAA adapt the Elam ending. Elam ending makes the end of close games a lot more exciting than how it normally goes down. Less fouling in the last 1 to 2 minutes of the game. More defense and exciting shots to end the game! Make the change happen NCAA! Then the NBA can follow suit.
                    Shocker Alumni
                    Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                    Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

• Where was this Conner during college??
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• IB just moved up 20 or so spots in nationally ranked recruits where he's got an invite into a living room. Maybe more.

Comment

• These three games have been so much fun! Love it that it’s during the summertime. The crowd was nuts! This was a major good look for Wichita and WSU. Hopefully many were watching tonight’s game and not the NBA game. Either way, incredibly fun stuff. Won’t be able to get to sleep for another three hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                            IB just moved up 20 or so spots in nationally ranked recruits where he's got an invite into a living room. Maybe more.
                            It really really could be a big deal

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                              Where was this Conner during college??
                              You mean the guy who had 27 in an NCAA tourney game against Marshall starting opposite an NBA player?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

It really really could be a big deal

Lets hope so I wanna see HCIB land a 5* recruit. I was hoping fHCGM would land one but never happened.
                                Shocker Alumni
                                Shocker Club Soccer alumni
                                Jayhawk fan but the Shockers come first

Comment

Working...
                                X