2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
    I bought 3 tickets last evening for tomorrows game on the Go Shockers site. It said I would get an email confirmation, but it has not happened yet. Normal? I did look at my bank statement on line and they have taken their money out.
    I had same thing happen and had to log back on and there is an option to reissue the tickets. Did that today and I received the link. The reissue option does not cost anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Did someone actually criticize Dex for acting like a college student? If so, they need a boot up their arse.
      Really?
      Last edited by TheShocktocles; July 19, 2021, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Did someone actually criticize Dex for acting like a college student? If so, they need a boot up their arse.
        I know I didn't critize Dex for being a student. I really don't care what he said at the game. But I did talk about what I hope he is working on to improve his game this summer. But maybe you can stop talking indirectly like a little girl and tell us all who critize Dex for being a college student. Come on be a man and tell us who critize Dex for being a student.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/Daviddileo14/sta...411059715?s=19
          Lose...Frankamp...BALL GAME!!! Love it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
            It's been reported that Dex started the "these refs suck" chant after the no call charge that McDuffie took. The replays clearly showed that no AfterShock touched the ball, but it still went to The Blue Crew.

If that's true, I've got Dex's back. He was right. There wasn't a makeup call, but there wasn't really an opportunity for a makeup call.
            I thought it was my husband. Maybe because he was standing right next to me, hollerin’ like a crazy man. Said he was just giving the refs a “performance review.”

Comment

• F33C5B08-D739-4D7E-AB2A-D8AD223FD444.jpegWatched both games from here. Super fun. Had we not been at our cabin, we’d have been in the arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I know I didn't critize Dex for being a student. I really don't care what he said at the game. But I did talk about what I hope he is working on to improve his game this summer. But maybe you can stop talking indirectly like a little girl and tell us all who critize Dex for being a college student. Come on be a man and tell us who critize Dex for being a student.
                This post reminds me of the scene in McGruber where McGruber begs the colonel to let him have another shot at the mission after he blows up his entire team.

Comment

Huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    F33C5B08-D739-4D7E-AB2A-D8AD223FD444.jpegWatched both games from here. Super fun. Had we not been at our cabin, we’d have been in the arena.
                    Colorado?
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Is there a betting line on these games? If so what is the line for tonight's game?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Colorado?
                        New Mexico

Comment

Fran’s most interesting comments:

-One of the refs (Pettigrew) is a rising star in the NCAA ranks
                          -Frankamp needed to shut up and play basketball
                          -Don’t be surprised if Rashard ends up on an NBA roster sometime because of his ability to do all of the intangible things teams need
                          -Tyrus McGee is one of the best shooters in the world
                          -You can tell the crowd had missed seeing basketball.
                          Personally, if Fran would just shut the hell up it'd be just fine with me.
                          "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Is there a betting line on these games? If so what is the line for tonight's game?

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post

Personally, if Fran would just shut the hell up it'd be just fine with me.
                              He sounds like a go**amn Chicken fan.

One of his gripes was the players chattering too much, and complaining. Apparently he's never watched a, any really, pro basketball game.

Comment

Let's agree to disagree. Starting a post with "blah, blah, blah" is going to come off negative.
                                Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X