2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
    It's been reported that Dex started the "these refs suck" chant after the no call charge that McDuffie took. The replays clearly showed that no AfterShock touched the ball, but it still went to The Blue Crew.

If that's true, I've got Dex's back. He was right. There wasn't a makeup call, but there wasn't really an opportunity for a makeup call.
    Did someone actually criticize Dex for acting like a college student? If so, they need a boot up their arse.

Comment

• Fran’s most interesting comments:

-One of the refs (Pettigrew) is a rising star in the NCAA ranks
      -Frankamp needed to shut up and play basketball
      -Don’t be surprised if Rashard ends up on an NBA roster sometime because of his ability to do all of the intangible things teams need
      -Tyrus McGee is one of the best shooters in the world
      -You can tell the crowd had missed seeing basketball.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Fran’s most interesting comments:

-One of the refs (Pettigrew) is a rising star in the NCAA ranks
          -Frankamp needed to shut up and play basketball
          -Don’t be surprised if Rashard ends up on an NBA roster sometime because of his ability to do all of the intangible things teams need
          -Tyrus McGee is one of the best shooters in the world
          -You can tell the crowd had missed seeing basketball.
          I thought Fran acted like he was in his basement with friends.

Frankamp "needs to shut the hell up"...lol Dropped a few "hells" throughout the broadcast. The PBP guy clearly got caught up in the atmosphere. Which is good. His comment about not being able to hear a whistle...with about 4k lol.

There are so few things better in life than seeing those kids have fun. CF hardly ever smiles. Our guys, current and past, laughing and smiling, enjoying the moment....from Fred, to Clev, Frankamp to Mo, .....man that's worth everything.

Enjoy the ride guys. Go (After) Shocks.

Comment

• TBT reffin’; no harm, no foul…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Thought it was Houston vs Cinci

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/Daviddileo14/sta...411059715?s=19
                A new level of respect for Mr Dileo. He is owning it. He knows he hasn't performed as expected, shooting wise anyway. I hope when he finally goes off, he goes off big!
                Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post

A new level of respect for Mr Dileo. He is owning it. He knows he hasn't performed as expected, shooting wise anyway. I hope when he finally goes off, he goes off big!
                  I remember when Conner struggled at home earlier in his Shocker career… he eventually relaxed and found his rhythm.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Conner's drawing upon some of that City League mojo he wrought back in the day.

Good to see it finally being put to good use, on a bigger stage.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

https://twitter.com/Daviddileo14/sta...411059715?s=19
                        Hopefully one of these days is tomorrow.

Comment

• Just caught 'Duff on the radio. Loved his comment when asked about the final play....something like:

"You know, he tried to split the double, and he's a little guy, and being from here we know how to play tough defense, so that wasn't going to happen in our house".

Not exact words, but I tried to captivate the matter of factness in his confidence in making that defensive play. Good stuff.

Comment

• I bought 3 tickets last evening for tomorrows game on the Go Shockers site. It said I would get an email confirmation, but it has not happened yet. Normal? I did look at my bank statement on line and they have taken their money out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Dude View Post
                              I bought 3 tickets last evening for tomorrows game on the Go Shockers site. It said I would get an email confirmation, but it has not happened yet. Normal? I did look at my bank statement on line and they have taken their money out.
                              Was the delivery print at home? They have a problem in the ticket office on some delivery. I had to go to the ticket office for mine cause my cox email was blocked for some reason they said. I'd call them in the morning if it doesn't come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post

Was the delivery print at home? They have a problem in the ticket office on some delivery. I had to go to the ticket office for mine cause my cox email was blocked for some reason they said. I'd call them in the morning if it doesn't come.
                                I was going to the Will Call window tomorrow, we will see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X