X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eberlein Drive is a good team.
    Go Shocks!

Comment

• The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          Really bummed with the talent we had on the 17-18 team we didn’t make a deep run in the tournament.
          Some no-name scrub from Marshall who now works as a cook at Red Lobster. Sigh.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Can someone explain to me the rule on free throws after the 5th team foul of the quarter. On non-shooting fouls, sometimes they shoot two, other times it is one and the ball. I am confused.
            Go Shocks!

Comment

• Love stinging anything that has to do with Creighton or Omaha. That was flaming hot good.

Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerDropOut View Post
                Can someone explain to me the rule on free throws after the 5th team foul of the quarter. On non-shooting fouls, sometimes they shoot two, other times it is one and the ball. I am confused.
                Shooting fouls it's 2 no matter what.

Other fouls it's 2 shots after the 5th foul of the quarter, EXCEPT in the Elam ending. It's 1 plus the ball after the 5th foul of the 4th quarter during the elam ending. Further discouraging fouling at the end of a game.

Comment

• Someone on twitter needs to tweet a picture of the scoreboard at doug gotlieb.
                  Go Shocks!

Comment

• Doug Goatlube and the Stillwater crew drop a close one 119-67.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      Doug Goatlube and the Stillwater crew drop a close one 119-67.
                      And to think that Doug wants to coach at a P5 school. Sheesh!
                      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

And to think that Doug wants to coach at a P5 school. Sheesh!
                        The strange thing is that 3 Stillwater players had credit cards missing from their lockers. The coach is launching an investigation.

Comment

• It's been reported that Dex started the "these refs suck" chant after the no call charge that McDuffie took. The replays clearly showed that no AfterShock touched the ball, but it still went to The Blue Crew.

If that's true, I've got Dex's back. He was right. There wasn't a makeup call, but there wasn't really an opportunity for a makeup call.

Comment

• Dex pretty much leads all cheers…

You can’t do that
                            Refs you suck

The refs actually talk to him quite a bit between game play…

Dex is clearly enjoying being part of the crowd.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                              It's been reported that Dex started the "these refs suck" chant after the no call charge that McDuffie took. The replays clearly showed that no AfterShock touched the ball, but it still went to The Blue Crew.

If that's true, I've got Dex's back. He was right. There wasn't a makeup call, but there wasn't really an opportunity for a makeup call.
                              Good for him, man. Let loose a bit. I hope he's having a hell of a time. He's had a rocky run and I hope he enjoys his time here. As long as he's keeping it PG-13 he gets my seal of approval.
                              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Blah blah blah I hope Dex is spending time learning this summer how to go to his left off the dribble to the cup. And of course learning how to make wide open 3 pointers. That would be nice. I am rooting for him because he is a MAN with high good character. Go Shocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X