2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **** Creighton.

Feels kinda nice saying that again. Missed it!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

I just like beating Creighton regardless, don't take that away from me. Lol
      Then you got your wish in this game. Shocker Alums 66 - Creighton Alums 17.

Comment

• If you want to watch a replay of the game, go to https://www.espn.com/watch/schedule/_/type/replay and scroll down to the Basketball section to find it. It is locked though, so you can only watch it if you have ESPN with some sort of tv package and you login using the tv package credentials. You can also find a 2 minute highlight video at https://twitter.com/thetournament/st...84302134931456
        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          **** Creighton.

Feels kinda nice saying that again. Missed it!
          you should be able to say that whenever you like

Comment

• THAT. WAS. FUN.

Comment

• Looks like creighton still doesn’t know how to make it past the first weekend.
              Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                What an awful no-call. Then a T on McDuffie?
                It was a terrible no call - I'm not sure what the center and lead were looking at and did not hit their whistle.
                I know most were on Pettigrew's ass cause he was the lead, but really the center (tall black guy) had the best look and just froze. Totally unexplainable how no one had a call.
                The older white guy with the missed call on Hannahs boo boo out of bounds was another head scratcher. He just got caught not paying attention and then guessed, which is inexcusable.

To say this crew did not have a good game would be the understatement of the month.
                I'm with ShockLax on Dileo. I know they just picked him up due to all the injuries and pull outs. But there are better players at the local Y. He is just bad all the way around.
                McGee is another who needs minutes cut. His TO's are awful and mostly due to plain laziness.
                At least Dodd works out there. Not much of a scorer but does what he can do with this ability.

Frankamp was perfected his white boy trash talk in the Euro leagues. He was taking some serious smack out there, especially towards the end.

Tuesday will be fun.

That is all.
                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                  If you want to watch a replay of the game, go to https://www.espn.com/watch/schedule/_/type/replay and scroll down to the Basketball section to find it. It is locked though, so you can only watch it if you have ESPN with some sort of tv package and you login using the tv package credentials. You can also find a 2 minute highlight video at https://twitter.com/thetournament/st...84302134931456
                  Five minute highlights on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

It was a terrible no call - I'm not sure what the center and lead were looking at and did not hit their whistle.
                    I know most were on Pettigrew's ass cause he was the lead, but really the center (tall black guy) had the best look and just froze. Totally unexplainable how no one had a call.
                    The older white guy with the missed call on Hannahs boo boo out of bounds was another head scratcher. He just got caught not paying attention and then guessed, which is inexcusable.

To say this crew did not have a good game would be the understatement of the month.
                    I'm with ShockLax on Dileo. I know they just picked him up due to all the injuries and pull outs. But there are better players at the local Y. He is just bad all the way around.
                    McGee is another who needs minutes cut. His TO's are awful and mostly due to plain laziness.
                    At least Dodd works out there. Not much of a scorer but does what he can do with this ability.

Frankamp was perfected his white boy trash talk in the Euro leagues. He was taking some serious smack out there, especially towards the end.

Tuesday will be fun.

That is all.
                    It's not only the no-call .. it's that it was blatantly out of bounds off Creighton too.

Comment

• McDuffie hasn't had his legs under him all weekend.

Wasn't he in game shape from playing overseas, or has he not played any ball for several months because of the bat flu? That's what it looks like to me (the bat flu part).

Comment

• Loved seeing the "Creighton" guys being the ones standing around with the stunned looks on their faces.
                        "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                          Looks like creighton still doesn’t know how to make it past the first weekend.
                          Except when they are in St. Louis and got somebody working the game clock. Sorry but that game still makes angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                            Stats for the game - https://thetournament.com/stats/?WHu...2%2Fsummary%3F

Attendance according to the stats was 3,481

Next game is Tuesday night on ESPN2 at 8 pm central time.
                            I couldn't get anything from that link at all.
                            "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Well McDuffie didn't play great, but at least this was fun to watch.

Comment

• Gottelieb getting absolutely demolished right now. Eberlein Drive on pace to drop 150 on them in the 2nd quarter. I'm not exaggerating .. current pace with 6 to go in the second is 162

Comment

Working...
                                X