No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy that Duff and Clevin don't have to spend the night thinking of how they booted this one. Why the love affair with McGee? We'd have won a long time ago without his TO's and missed shots!
    "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Husker4Shockers View Post
      Happy that Duff and Clevin don't have to spend the night thinking of how they booted this one. Why the love affair with McGee? We'd have won a long time ago without his TO's and missed shots!
      He was elite in the last tourney

Comment

• For those not there. Half priced tickets for Tuesday. Let's fill it up

Comment

• Stats for the game - https://thetournament.com/stats/?WHu...2%2Fsummary%3F

Attendance according to the stats was 3,481

Next game is Tuesday night on ESPN2 at 8 pm central time.
          Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Comment

• Shocks were only 9-32 (28.1%) on treys and 13-22 (59.1%) from the line. I doubt they will get another win with numbers like that.

Comment

• The came unexpectedly and quickly.

Loose. Picked up. Frankamp. Ballgame.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  The came unexpectedly and quickly.

Loose. Picked up. Frankamp. Ballgame.
                  That's what she said

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

He was elite in the last tourney
                    BFD. That was last year. He has been a nightmare to watch on the court this year.. Along with Dialo. Don't know why the coaches don't play Clevin, SHJ, and Connor more together. Give the ball to guys that don't turn it over and can shoot. PS McDuffie played a horrible game. Every man he guarded scored. He shot bricks at 5he free throw line. Go After Shocks.

Comment

• Once the Elam ending kicked in Conner scored 11 of the Shockers final 13 points.

Despite leading the AfterShocks with 24 points on 10-15 shooting he also lead the team with 5 assists.

Rashard contributed his 2nd straight double-double with 13 points on 5-9 shooting plus lead the team with 11 rebounds and was right behind Conner with 4 assists plus added a couple of steals for good measure (including I presume on the game winner).

Conner and Rashard combined to shoot 62.5% from the field while the rest of the team only hit 27.9% from the field.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 18, 2021, 05:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

BFD. That was last year. He has been a nightmare to watch on the court this year.. Along with Dialo. Don't know why the coaches don't play Clevin, SHJ, and Connor more together. Give the ball to guys that don't turn it over and can shoot. PS McDuffie played a horrible game. Every man he guarded scored. He shot bricks at 5he free throw line. Go After Shocks.
                        I agree. But right now with Willis hurt we are 9 deep, cut those two out and we are 7 deep. I'd much prefer our original team (Cotton, Jaime, Willis, Murray)

Comment

• I believe that once the elam ending kicked in the lineup stayed Connor, Marcus, Rashard, Zach and Clevin. I could be wrong. I am old and forget things.
                          Go Shocks!

Comment

I agree. But right now with Willis hurt we are 9 deep, cut those two out and we are 7 deep. I'd much prefer our original team (Cotton, Jaime, Willis, Murray)
                            No doubt about it. I would rather be watching Cotton, Jamie, Willis, and Murray. If Cotton and Murray were playing I don't think Creighton would have gotten open for a lot of the shots they made. Tekel is only WSU player that I know of that use to make other coaches and players cry after the game because of his defense.

Comment

I'd much prefer our original team (Cotton, Jaime, Willis, Murray)
                              I was thinking the same thing. BTW, it's Murry, not Murray, but I knew who you're talking about.

Comment

• Loved seeing the current players enjoying themselves and the crowd.

Where is Etienne? Just curious, maybe it has been mentioned already. He working out back home?
                                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Working...
                                X