No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off Clevin’s knee out of bounds…. Deja vu….
    The Assman

Comment

• Oh my. I can't believe Clevin did that.

Comment

• What the f are they doing. Why does Connor not have the ball in his hands.

Comment

• How can they review that but not the play when McDuffie got T’d up?

Comment

• What a game. Great finish.

Comment

• Unbelievable.

But the Shocks need more than just Conner and Rashard to show up.

BTW, quit calling this Blue Crew team a Creighton alumni team. It is no such thing. Still nice to send them packing even if they are just a pretend Creighton team.

Comment

• Wow, wow wow wow. That was the most fun I've had watching basketball in July ever. What a game, and I love watching how much fun the current players are having when they are shown on camera!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Unbelievable.

BTW, quit calling this Blue Crew team a Creighton alumni team. It is no such thing. Still nice to send them packing even if they are just a pretend Creighton team.
                  I don’t care if that team had 1 player who has a cousin that went to Creighton for a semester. It still counts as a win over Creighton to me.

Comment

Unbelievable.

I mean, it isn't many Creighton players I know. Only know a couple of them. But they only have 1 or 2 more non-creighton players than we have non-shocker players. So it is close to the same kind of alumni team as we are.

I just like beating Creighton regardless, don't take that away from me. Lol
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• What a sporting match!
                      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Unbelievable.

Creighton alumni accounted for 17 of their 73 points.

Comment

• Should of known the AfterShocks were going to win this when their opponent banked in a trey.

Comment

• Really bummed with the talent we had on the 17-18 team we didn’t make a deep run in the tournament.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Creighton alumni accounted for 17 of their 73 points.
                                And WSU alums accounted for 66 of their 76 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X