No announcement yet.

2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That game got a lot more entertaining. Just nice watching Shockers in July.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• 60-53 final.

We face Team Antichrist (Creighton) on Sunday at 3pm on ESPN2.

Comment

• Someone get Rashard a towel.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Total shitshow...but i think a lot of these games are that way. Bring on the Blue Balls...er Jays

Comment

• Rashard 16/13 and CF turned it on 2nd half.

Comment

• Not good ball, but fun to see the guys. That’s all that matters, really.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Just win guys.
                When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• F Creighton. Nice win shox. Cet past these big crowd jitters and kick some ass
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• We won.
                    When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• AfterShocks had all the pressure on them. Ex-Pats had none. The non-WSU guys probably felt it the most. These really are All-Star type games. A bunch of guys who don't play together have a practice or two and play the game. It's unlikely to produce "pretty" basketball. I was also thinking it might be a little like an NBA game. Keep it close most of the game and then go for it in the 4th quarter.

Having these games on ESPN and potential recruits seeing and hearing the crowd for an alumni game in the middle of summer is HUGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post
                        Every current Shocker should be taking notes on Rashard Kelly's rebounding and relentless motor
                        R. Kelly is a MAN! It is so nice to see a player that grabs the ***** ball with two hands on a rebound. And when he grabs it the other guy doesn't take it away from him. And when he grabs it he doesn't fall down and travel with the ball. And when he grabs it he doesn't pass the ball to the other team. I sure do miss seeing WSU players that play with mental and physical toughness. Our current front line players play SOFT. GO SHOCKS.

Comment

• That was kinda cool! Good to see the guys again. Go Shocks!!!
                          FINAL FOURS:
                          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                          Number of Times Ranked: 157
                          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                          #3 - Dec. 2017
                          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                          #2 ~ March 2014
                          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            Dileo needs to sit forever.
                            He missed so many WIDE OPEN 3 point shots for a moment I thought I was watching Dexter Dennis.

Comment

• I would pay a lot of money to watch a healthy Tekele Cotton shut down Mixon (sorry if it's actually nixon, I put effort into trying to find the name lol, I failed.)

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
                                I would pay a lot of money to watch a healthy Tekele Cotton shut down Mixon (sorry if it's actually nixon, I put effort into trying to find the name lol, I failed.)
                                What I wouldn't give to see the team behind the bench suit up together... Fred... Landry...Cle.... Tekele...

Comment

Working...
                                X