2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    I forget who mom will be some day. Any help?
    FIFY
    i guess you could be right, but knowing Garrett, I’d doubt it and hate for false rumors. When it does happen, it could be the first 4’ tall baby in Wichita history.

Comment

Looks like Garrett has a retirement plan

Comment

Just assuming the kids, folks. Nothing to see or imply here. People that get married often have children. That's all.

2 really great young people and I hope they live a happy, healthy, long and fulfilling life together.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Just assuming the kids, folks. Nothing to see or imply here. People that get married often have children. That's all.

2 really great young people and I hope they live a happy, healthy, long and fulfilling life together.
          Send them a pad of blank NLI sheets, just in case.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

FIFY
            i guess you could be right, but knowing Garrett, I’d doubt it and hate for false rumors. When it does happen, it could be the first 4’ tall baby in Wichita history.
            I typed that out wrong and didn't mean anything by it. I think I read Docs last post and just had kid on the brain.

I remembered he was with a former VB player, but couldn't remember which one. I'm happy for them both.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I typed that out wrong and didn't mean anything by it. I think I read Docs last post and just had kid on the brain.

I remembered he was with a former VB player, but couldn't remember which one. I'm happy for them both.
              Yes. I do it all the time. I really didn’t think that’s what you meant.

Comment

Comment

Pretty decent staff. I know Zach has actual coaching experience, but the other two I trust their basketball minds more. Maybe just because we saw them play more, but both JR and Garrett really had a solid grasp and understanding of the game from what I could tell.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Pretty decent staff. I know Zach has actual coaching experience, but the other two I trust their basketball minds more. Maybe just because we saw them play more, but both JR and Garrett really had a solid grasp and understanding of the game from what I could tell.
                    Zach and JR have more college level coaching experience. With the players in this tournament, it's a more more pro-level interaction. Ron and Garrett will be able to provide a much better insight into that.

Comment

Not too surprising...but Tekele officially will be coming back to play for the AfterShocks. It will be fun to see him play again.
                      78-65

Comment

Cotton is officially back!

Comment

My favorite Shocker is back!!!!

"It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Outstanding!

Comment

His winning attitude could be the ingredient that pushes the Shockers over the top. Not to mention the fact that his Euro highlights display an improved skill set.
                              Last edited by ShockingButTrue; June 17, 2021, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Good place for all to see this again!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X