2021 TBT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Zach's defense is irreplaceable in my opinion. He was incredible the 3 games here. Gotta have a stopper or 2.
    There's no doubt about it. Excluding the first 5 minutes of their first game the Shocks played very good D, and Zach was hell in the trap game.
    Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 28, 2021, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      What’s Evan up to?
      Very successful financial advising.

Comment

• This team, like most Championship teams, could use someone like Evan if they want the bling. Ask Bill Self or B. Jacobson if Evan is very valuable in the big game. Or ask a slew of Kansas high school Football coaches inside (or outside) of the City League how good of a 2-way player Evan was.

Hopefully the next best thing (Cotton) will step up.

Comment

• Tre McLean stats and bio. Stats averages season by season. Quick access to game by game stats.

New addition to the Aftershocks.

Comment

• Underwhelming.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• I'm not sure it's going to matter. I read quite a few opinions that the AfterShocks' side of the bracket was by far the weakest. If true, I'm not sure replacing Brown with anyone will make a difference in the next game. I do hope I'm very, very wrong because it's been fun watching these guys!

Comment

• The Marquette team, which the AfterShocks would probably play if they advance, is very, very good.

Survive and advance. Just need 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Underwhelming.
                  If Zach Brown attended Chattanooga the same would be said on him. We don't know this guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

If Zach Brown attended Chattanooga the same would be said on him. We don't know this guy.
                    True. I was looking at his production there and overseas, not the name and where he was from.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Mark Adams is a really good guy. Loves him some Shockers!

Comment

• Mark Adams is nothing but class. I love the man. And he treats the Shockers right.

Comment

• At first Mark Adams' relentless positivity and optimism made me roll my eyes, but he won me over, he's a great dude.

Comment

• Comment

• Atta boy, IB!

Comment

• Ugh, couldn’t ask for a worse start.

Comment

Working...
                                X