Aftershocks and TBT Returning To Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Okay, but the accusations about Shaq getting money for his story continue to lack any sort of evidence beyond pure speculation. So either way, the allegations are irresponsible at best.
    I guess you just have to run in the right circles for that kind of knowledge.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Okay, but the accusations about Shaq getting money for his story continue to lack any sort of evidence beyond pure speculation. So either way, the allegations are irresponsible at best.
      I don't know of any proof that Shaq got money. I also don't know of any proof that HCGM did what he was accused of. I do know Marshall denied it. We may never know the whole truth but I don't think Shaq should have brought up something that happened 5 years before, and thrown Marshall under the bus. As I stated before I hope Shaq doesn't come back and play for any Shocker related teams, but it is only my stance on it.
      I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

Curious... did Coach Marshall get paid to coach WSU?

Did you get paid to supply information to ******* based on half/75% untrue information?

Can you prove your answers to either of these?

Truth is in the world of cancel culture, HCGM is guilty until proven innocent and Shaq is innocent until proven guilty.

I will say, categorically, Shaq got money. But like P5 players and coaching searches it didn’t go from source to player. It went though intermediaries.

Anyone who disagrees is welcome to share Shaq’s bank statements to support spending since the article came out.

That is all I got to say about that.

Comment

Working...
        X