60 day ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 day ban

Time for 1976 to go in his quiet corner.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.

I think my eye sight is failing.

Comment

I live reading small font but damn
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Don't know how to enlarge these screenshots but 1976 says he will go away for 60 days in the event TP's former squad fails to win 25 games.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
          I think my eye sight is failing.
          You're not the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
            Don't know how to enlarge these screenshots but 1976 says he will go away for 60 days in the event TP's former squad fails to win 25 games.
            How about a link to the post?

edit:

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Sure the book is open and I would like to propose a wager that should appeal to you and your fellow Marshall bromancers (46; Fever; Top; forever; bleed; JV; rjl; im4wsu; Ruiz; Melvin; and, WichitaStateGuy (who has already accepted the bet but not the wager). Will you and your cohorts confirm your acceptance of the following wager or are you posters just a bunch of loose lips trying to sink ships?

The loser(s) of the bet is/are to be subjected to a two month (60 days) ban enforced by Shockernet Administrators from posting on Shockernet once the Huskies 2020-21 full 32 game season is complete at a point in time where the Huskies either win or cannot win 25 games.

Kung Wu is this wager acceptable to you?
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

hahahaha I forgot about Ruiz!
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Hmmmm .... 60 days is too long and the "fun" will wear off. How about a very public 3 day "shaming" ban and you have to donate $20 to a local charity of your choice?
                Still think this?

Comment

It's time we started a thread of his own for the man. His fire and tenacity cannot be denied. Nor has it been! He is the current leader and heart and soul of this team. And here's MY bold prediction. By the time he is done here, he will record a quadruple double! Bold indeed, but think about it... Is it really that far fetched

Comment

Oooo, deuces ahole.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

He conceded many weeks ago and banned himself already.
                      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

He conceded many weeks ago and banned himself already.
                        But I thought it was supposed to be after the season ended? That’s what the bet said. His self-banishment was just him hiding out and trying to save himself embarrassment. The bet says once the season was completed.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I don't recall his absence recently. Certainly not 60 days.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                            I don't recall his absence recently. Certainly not 60 days.
                            He self-imposed on December 20th and posted again for the first time one week ago.
                            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

He self-imposed on December 20th and posted again for the first time one week ago.
                              How do you know that he was not put in a mental institution for stalking Bob Richey and couldn't post?

The only ban that should count is the one you give him for 60 days. He shouldn't be able to chose when it was convenient for himself. You should just make it 120 days for kicks.

Comment

Working...
                              X